2013 lv1

Guns#105

Addicted to Softballfans
Just purchased a 2013 LV1 (Green) with 20 hits. Can anyone give me a price check to see if i paid too much and could give a review on it? I guess i should have been asking this before the purchase but i've been looking for an LV1 for a while and i think i got a good price. Any information would help. Thanks in advance guys.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I've seen them picked up anywhere between $200 (here) to $350 (EGay).

Either way you got a killer stick that gets much better with love. Durable as hell and pounds the ball.

NorthFlorida

Manager
If you paid under $300 it's worth every penny. The bat will last a LONG time and crushes the ball. Mine's around 3500 swings and shows no signs of letting up. Enjoy it Guns.

Guns#105

Addicted to Softballfans
Well thats good. I paid 225 and it has 20 hits so i guess i did alright. I was a little worried due to the fact that i read some reviews on the the 2014 LV1 and they werent very good. But ill be putting some hits on the sucker soon! I appreciate the help.

mattya420

Manager
The LV1 came with a ton of hype. Some guys only see the hype and if they don't hit 10 of the first 25 balls over the fence with it then the bat sucks.....I picked one up in a trade and I think its going to be a great stick. My 100H is still my gamer and will probably stay that way until it explodes. Like all Easton's, put the work in with them and they will reward you for a very long time. ENJOY!

Guns#105

Addicted to Softballfans
Yup totally agree with you. People expect to buy a new stick and get results right away without any bp. Ill definitely be putting some hits on this stick.

Hammer_62

Addicted to Softballfans
Just picked a 2013 LV1 up with 300 swings.

I'm guessing it needs around 400 more swings to be good?

My 2013 L1 took around 700-800 to be broke in...

Woody54

Coach
Depends on the hitter really on how long it takes to open up.. At 500 mark they get really nice... Very under rated bat by Easton and worth every penny.. Just remember there is only so many made of them in the oz's offered;)

Hammer_62

Addicted to Softballfans
I got used to the weighting on the '13 L1. Made sense to buy the '13 LV1.
Love the extra endload. Felt manageable.

However the '13L1 and '13LV1 are def not the same bat. LV1 feels less flexy.

Need more BP, but mine has 300 hits or so and could use 300 + to be a gamer...