2013 Miken recommendation for longtime NRG600 user??

brsfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys:

I swear I have done some research on this question. LOL. I used to be more of a power hitter, but as I've gotten older I have become more of a line drive/hard grounder hitter. Haha.

I currently use a Miken NRG600 27 ounce which I love. It is a tank, I feel like I can drive the ball and it just keeps hitting. My league is allowing guys to use old USSSA stamped bats for this year, but I will need a 2013 stamped bat for next year so I figured I would get one now and try to break it in/get used to it.

I have not swung any of the new model Mikens (Psycho, RevEx, DC-41, etc.) and was wondering if anyone who has swung the new bats has any recommendations on one of the new Miken bats that will be similar to what I am currently swinging? I am mainly looking for a durable bat with some pop.

From what I have read, it seems like the RevEx balanced is pretty close. Any help would really be appreciated.

jgoodew

Addicted to Softballfans
I used to swing an NRG600 too, and the Revex is by far the closest out of the new bats. Although, none of them are super close to be honest.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Another vote for the Revex. My 28oz Maxload has hit harder and farther for me than the Izzy or the Flip and can be had for much cheaper! You will love it.