2013 nats.

TheeBox

Star Player
We have a bye so I believe we play at 8:30, havent heard a time yet. We had them the first game last year. Wonderful draw....

Diggity4223

Addicted to Softballfans
Would rather play 9 man but a lot of teams aren't playing ,07 we ran our memorial day tourny 14 teams none of them are playing now sad but true,. I will be hurling next week ,cry babies be aware not on list any more.

I like where your heads at buddy!!!!!

Dewey33

Addicted to Softballfans
1st round matchups
Team Stats vs Greenville (defending champs), winner gets Bucs
Fat Boys vs Bacholettes, winners get cheap charlies
Hurricanes vs Dempsey & Baxter, winners get Maryville Goodyear
Wolves vs Bonnells, winner gets PH KOA

Pressbox Bulldogs vs Stallions, winner gets Lee Auto
Angry Bulls vs Boston Sharks,
Gilligans vs Men of Iron
Mugg vs Jet Pizza, winner gets Bluesox
Jubb vs Secory, winner gets Celular Solutions.

4 really good 1st round matchups. Stats/Greenville, Hurricanes/Dempsey, Bulldogs/Stallions, and Jubb/Secory

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
I like port Huron and this year I will pitch with out any list hanging over my head,that doesn't mean there wont be a few boo birds. Secory 830 sat.

kodiak17

Addicted to Softballfans
I like port Huron and this year I will pitch with out any list hanging over my head,that doesn't mean there wont be a few boo birds. Secory 830 sat.

You like poho because you can pitch this yr !!!!!! I can't wait to yell ILLEGAL!!!!!

nfranken

Addicted to Softballfans
My question is why run "your" national tourney the same time the ASA one recognizes as the national tourney? Why take away teams and not want possibly more teams to come play?

This to me is a **** move and possibly hurting more people coming to POHO and/or teams joining your national tourney.

So do tell and explain and work together for the common good of the teams.

Um, I have nothing to do with the tournament, I was just passing along the info. Good luck in Poho.

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
Steve I relish the thought of the king of poho. Cheering me on , just knowing the great one is watching, whooooo sends shivers down my spine. Illegal my ass

TheeBox

Star Player
Anyone have the bracket with the game times on it? We know we have a bye but dont know what time we are at. If anyone has that info along with when Fat Boys plays, it would be good to know.

Stallion9

Addicted to Softballfans
Steve I relish the thought of the king of poho. Cheering me on , just knowing the great one is watching, whooooo sends shivers down my spine. Illegal my ass

KATMAN, what are the odds that the umpires will actually let you throw (without calling you illegal) on the opening night of the tournament, in front of the big crowd at pine grove park and against one of the local teams?

Get your popcorn, peanuts and cotton candy, because this will be a MUST SEE folks!

I'm pulling that they let you throw, but reality might be a different story.

kodiak17

Addicted to Softballfans
KATMAN, what are the odds that the umpires will actually let you throw (without calling you illegal) on the opening night of the tournament, in front of the big crowd at pine grove park and against one of the local teams?

Get your popcorn, peanuts and cotton candy, because this will be a MUST SEE folks!

Hey they let me throw I think Wiley will have no problem pitching I just hope that he keeps the ball in the park . If not i will be writing on the balls like they did to us last yr ... Hahahahaha

Diggity4223

Addicted to Softballfans

Basically the umps should have a clue.

1. Feet do not cross, they can be equal with each other but do not cross the imaginary line. Home plate ump see's that easily.
2. Ball does not break the writst(first base ump can see that anywhere, as he can see the fingers on the ball and if he can see the fingers/knuckles pointing at him more likely the ball is out of the wrist) Maybe even home.
3. Foot must stay in contact with the pitching plate and not be removed till ball left pitchers hand. Easy, either ump can catch that.

How hard is it to be called fairly for the teams. If someone gets called illegal for being to fast then we have issues.

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't see Little Creek-WI on the bracket did they not make it in on time? and what about LCBC-PA?

Guy906

Coach
Are you sure that Little Creek and Gilligans are the same team? On the Wisconsin state website they are listed as different. Interesting. If they're not it's too bad that Little Creek isn't there. They did very well last year.

Diggity4223

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes Little creek has 3 sponsors :) Hagmeister, Gilligans, and originally Little CReek. They are in for sure. LBCB are the men of iron I was informed from PA. Is that correct? As they square off in their first round game.

Guy906

Coach
3 sponsors? Lucky them. Who is the Gilligans/Hagmeister team that competed in c-states in Wisconsin then? These are separate teams that share a sponsor?

Stallion9

Addicted to Softballfans
Basically the umps should have a clue.

How hard is it to be called fairly for the teams. If someone gets called illegal for being to fast then we have issues.

Agree. Easy to call and leave it up to the umpires. It's part of the game. Either way, someone won't be happy. Just play ball.