2013 rip it prototype 98 ASA

Living Legend

Addicted to Softballfans
i went to order a reap6, when i asked for a shipping number i got this reply.

"Thank you for your order, unfortunately we have just sold out of these. We were just informed Rip-it is out of these and thy are moving on to the new Reaper for 2013. Please let me know if you would like to be one of the first in the nation to receive the new reaper which they have change the name to the Prototype. It is the same bat as the reaper with all the same specs but they have made improvements in a couple areas. If not I will refund you if you are not interested in another bat. Please let me know how you would like to proceed."

after a quick google search i found this http://www.***********.com/catalog/product.jsp?VCategory=LP_ENP&productStyleNumber=S13DA

i can't find it now but, earlier when i went to that site it said "ships 9/7/2012".

moral to the story is i wanted the reap6 because i like my reap2 and liked the paint job on the reap6. i wonder why it would be released in the fall, a month before the supposed ASA changes? any info would be great.

Living Legend

Addicted to Softballfans
interesting fial. maybe i should have read the rules first, bet they look at it as spam. i am just trying to get some info on this new product.

google = "2013 rip it prototype asa"

click on the first link