2013 Saints Softball Prison Ministry Informational Meeting

lpitcher23

Addicted to Softballfans
MOVIE LINK CORRECTED

The Saints Prison Ministry has several teams across the US, including 2 in GA. Our 2013 meeting for interested players will be on Jan 12, see below. Please RSVP if you are interested so that we can get an estimate on the amount of people.

815_10151326705764663_2030006032_n.jpg

In 3 seasons we have

Seen 650+ men make professions of faith in Jesus Christ
We preached to over 5000 men
We delivered 5000+ Gospels and Tracks to men behind bars
Winning on the field is a very important tool we use to capture a crowd to hear the message. We play 30-40 games a year behind bars, winning over 80% of our games.

We are looking for players of all skill levels, the only requirements are that you are a Christian, willing to play 6 or more dates next year (the team will play approx 10 Saturdays, with 2-6 games each), and have a love for softball and ministry. This years team had players from the highest levels of tournament softball down to recreational league players and those just interested in ministry.

Here is a video shot by a former ESPN films producer that will give you a very good idea of what you should expect (this is one of our teams from PA):
http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi1539049241/

If you are interested in learning more about the ministry, playing with us, or if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Ryan Samples
[email protected]
404-310-3226 (cell, you may call or text)
www.saintsprisonministry.org

Last edited:

lpitcher23

Addicted to Softballfans
PM's replied...meeting is tomorrow morning

If you are interested and can not make this meeting please let me know.

lpitcher23

Addicted to Softballfans
I corrected the movie link...

If anyone else is interested and could not make the meeting please contact me.

lpitcher23

Addicted to Softballfans
Still need a few more for 2013, we start in April this year and play 8-9 Saturdays through Oct.

Please email, text, or call if interested.