2013 Spring Training........ Bay Area

eglee413

The Anti-Avatar
dang you aint going to be happy with who shows up this week.

don't worry kyle you will be apart of us next year. just start off being a good teamate by looking the other way tonight.

kjlee85

I'm just kidding lol

I know you guys will be stacked. If my team wins at 640 then me gus and danny will be out against you guys (assuming my other team fakkai at 750 wins) and last time we didnt play Hung brought his guys and went up like 14-1 on you guys but lost lol. Ruben has been playing with us last few weeks so I'm sure him and jojo will get their guys too. The team is like dead. A lot of people quit without paying lol so we have been using fill ins every week the past few weeks. Should be fun.

rbarker26

Star Player
finally got that championship t-shirt I've been chasing my entire life. I'm gonna quit softball now, go out on top

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
U
Someone please share with me the feeling of winning a tourney game. Thanks

I didn't think winning tournAments was all that exiting. Won 3 last summer and quit playing the day we won the 3 rd one. To much time involved to win one bat that usually isn't even a good bat.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
So sore. Gotta get in shape.
I know there was one team that went 0-4 and we beat them twice.:eek:
Which one of you is seth? I think I may have spoken with you a bit last night...if you have a beard.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
Hustlin.
I talked to u right before our game about the guy not intentionally walking the batter to load the bases before the dumbass batter swung at the first pitch to pop up and end the game.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Hustlin.
I talked to u right before our game about the guy not intentionally walking the batter to load the bases before the dumbass batter swung at the first pitch to pop up and end the game.

Yeah that was one of my old teams. Nothing like swinging at an awful pitch and popping out to the pitcher to end the game with the tying run I third. Tough day for those guys

How did u guys end up doing yesterday Seth?

We took 2nd. We lost to a team from Fresno in the ship, I think it was Kings of the Diamond. They are a good team and they outhit us. Good tourney but like Eric I'm feelin it today. Thankfully the days of men's on Saturday and coed Sunday are over for me cause playin today woulda been painful.

batted 1.000 yesterday. 3-3 HR 5 RBIs.

Dont you see my post count I gotta be a super star cant have some weak ass stat line like that. I was 3 for 3 with 4 home runs a double and 21 rbis

Last edited:

popeye44

Starting Player
Hustlin.

Yeah that was pretty bad lol I was on that team. Last time playing for them
We went 1-3 with all 3 losses by 1 run