2013 Spring Training........ Bay Area

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
we were legit when we played you guys. lol

Who did we pick up after me and t-bone left? I havent talked to anyone since. And who protested our roster?

They picked up Manny and Albert and Cali Grown protested them in the ship.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
How did you guys do Seth?

We went 3-1, we went 3-0 in pool play and lost to Salamander's team first game of bracket play. Glad to hear McKinley say no more pool play going forward, going 3-1 and going home kind blows but that how it goes.

Whack ass Cali Gold. Dudes freakin suck!

Cali Grown, Cali Gold played the open

Last edited:

popeye44

Starting Player
We went 3-1, we went 3-0 in pool play and lost to Salamander's team first game of bracket play. Glad to hear McKinley say no more pool play going forward, going 3-1 and going home kind blows but that how it goes.

Quit crying.. Lol jk.. Yeah pool play is bull****

wasabi25

Addicted to Softballfans
Infectious beat Game ***** in the second game, how do I know, I pitched a solid game. You just got SHINSANATED! On a side note, did anyone catch the size of that first baseman from Cali Grown? Mount Olympus opened up and sent Thor down from the heavens. That guy was HUGE!

popeye44

Starting Player
Infectious beat Game ***** in the second game, how do I know, I pitched a solid game. You just got SHINSANATED! On a side note, did anyone catch the size of that first baseman from Cali Grown? Mount Olympus opened up and sent Thor down from the heavens. That guy was HUGE!
They were missing like half of their guys lol
Last I checked it was a scrimmage.
It was lol infectious was winless

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Quit crying.. Lol jk.. Yeah pool play is bull****

I will stop crying when you learn to quote properly.

Winning a forfeit is always so satisfying.

GBarajas

Softball Sucks!

Cali Grown, Cali Gold played the open

Oops...aahh they both suck...lol

Jukies

Addicted to Softballfans

All I know is I took ur shin out on Friday night league game.

wasabi25

Addicted to Softballfans
All I know is I took ur shin out on Friday night league game.

When will everyone learn that my shins are the strongest asset I have. Years of abuse have hardend them into i-beams of steal. Now if you want to hurt me, aim for my glove, that's my weak spot.:D