2013 Stadium question

Hammerin' Hank

Addicted to Softballfans
My stadium has a paint issue. It only has about 100 hits on it, and this happened. What can i expect in its future? Is this a big deal?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THESHOE

Starting Player
Here we go with the pack tape....

What leagues and tourneys do you guys plan in that a bat like this isn't being tossed by an ump? Especially with pack tape on it?

WTF

I got the same flack from the D fan boys on my Aftermaths and yet, the bats get tossed for being cracked and pack tape is not legal for play.

I just don't get it.

Sure the bat can still hit and work, but it will be unfit for play in games and tossed as soon as someone sees that.

TRaj2327

I haven't had a single issue with the packing tape and I have testing here. Sure, had it been seen it would have been tossed. My leagues don't test bats and the umps only check for stamps so the bat is still very usable for me.

Legal? No. Am I going to waste my return on a bat that has a ton of life left in it if I don't have to? Hell no. I know I'm not in the minority of this situation.

Joker

that bat as a strip of the top layer missing, no league should allow it and packing tape isn't going to help

Hammerin' Hank

Addicted to Softballfans
I figure I'm going to try and use it, if an ump tosses it or I'm getting close to the return date expiring I will call up demarini and return it.

JPG

Lefty
main reason why i stopped swinging demarini. I saw people hitting the new one in the cold with dirby balls, so I buy one and come to cali where its nice and mine gets a paint slice and zig zag line on it. So pist.

THESHOE

Starting Player
At least it wasn't the Aftermath Utrip on your return bat breaking the same way within 20 at bats... That was a piss off.

main reason why i stopped swinging demarini. I saw people hitting the new one in the cold with dirby balls, so I buy one and come to cali where its nice and mine gets a paint slice and zig zag line on it. So pist.