2013 Worth 5950 order again????

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
Do we think there would be enough interest to do another worth 5950 order? I have gotten into the last two that bamaboy has done on here and it has been awesome. Its a lot of work for him to head the deal up. I have PM'd him already and asked if he had thought about doing it again. He said he would have some interest if there was interest on the board for it.

So again, right now I am seeing how much interest there would be to get some worth 5950 new era caps made. We dont have a mock up yet or color choices at this time. Just gauging interest.

rommel51

I will take pcitures of the last two that I was involved in. I love them both. I ordered a size to big in my red one cuz the local hat I tried on was labeled wrong. but I still wear them both a lot. Just had both cleaned too.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
need a minimum of 16 per color. I still have all the art files that I got approved. I would have to contact the person I deal with at worth and get an approval again, which isn't very hard, and then submit the art work to new era. They move slow sometimes so don't expect anything to happen quickly.

Kgun12

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys really like the 59/50 better than the 39/30? Or is that even a option? I would be down for a stretch fit 39/30.

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
You guys really like the 59/50 better than the 39/30? Or is that even a option? I would be down for a stretch fit 39/30.

59/fifty>everything. If i could have had the options for my team hats to be 59/fifty, I would opt to do that.

rommel51

0D818E51-1742-437A-81F8-61A07AC1C771-11544-00000571A6275F1D.jpg

rommel51

Like he said if we get enough people we can a couple colors. I'm wanting Seahawks blue green or gray and Seahawks blue