2013 Worth Resmondo Unlimited Greg Connell Player Series Bat

soccer8yanks

Addicted to Softballfans
By far the best looking 2013 bat IMO

picture.php

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
It says Resmondo in bigger letters, has a usa flag, says unlimited on it, has Connells name on the bat.

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this a Mayhem or Titan? It has been said before that Connell doesn't like 1oz end load bats.

Fairbanks

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this a Mayhem or Titan? It has been said before that Connell doesn't like 1oz end load bats.

454 Titan. Look about "Resmondo" in the add, says "High Performance 454"

That bat looks freaking bad ass. Easily one of my fav looking bats of all time.

FLAT BLACK FTW.

rschmidt

Schmidty
So no more .5oz endload Worth model this year? That blows. Thought the Connell would stay at .5 oz endload.

JoinTheUprising

Addicted to Softballfans
i agree the half oz endoads are awesome for my swing, wish they had one in the new line unless one is still on the way

godsfavorite32

Loyalty iz aLL I KnoW!!!!

Thought Connell said he didn't like Max Endload in one of his videos. CONNELL: The way Resmondo has tuned the new Resmondo Unlimited, tweaking the balance point with the max load so that you benefit from the accelerated bat speed with super consistent smooth swing!

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
454 Titan. Look about "Resmondo" in the add, says "High Performance 454"

That bat looks freaking bad ass. Easily one of my fav looking bats of all time.

FLAT BLACK FTW.

Says nothing about Titan. Just because it's 454, doesn't mean it's automatically a Titan line bat.

Above RESMONDO on the bat it says "Exclusive 454".

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
Look at the Boone's HR derby, he swung an XL,

Last edited by a moderator:

Fairbanks

Addicted to Softballfans
Says nothing about Titan. Just because it's 454, doesn't mean it's automatically a Titan line bat.

Above RESMONDO on the bat it says "Exclusive 454".

Do they make a 454 mayhem? I'm asking because I don't know. Id just assume if its a 454, its a Titan.

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
Do they make a 454 mayhem? I'm asking because I don't know. Id just assume if its a 454, its a Titan.

I'm in the same boat as you as I don't know, I'm guessing as well as many others. Connell used to swing the 2010 Resmondo Titan, but I'm sure in one of his interviews he said he didn't like the 1oz end load feel of the Titans. They came out with the balanced orange Mayhem and then followed it up with the .5oz end load white Connell.

I don't like the Mayhem line so I'm hoping it's a Titan.

deathbysoftball

"WINNING!!!!!!!"
Havetn heard anything about a 454 mayhem.... I think its exclusive to the titan and mutant. If you remember they started using 5.4L technology (titan) in the mutants also. Dont know why they would switch from the m75 which seems to be pretty legit.

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
So the question is, what's the difference between the 454 Legit Resmondo and this 454 Connell?

usarmyff

Addicted to Softballfans
i guess is the same difference between the 454 ressy and the wse or le ressy but yea it has the same model number as the ressy titans do