2014 B1's

doublebagel

Manager
I haven't seen many around or for sale. I feel like my st100 is about to see the end. I've had the 2013 B1 and its good but I don't think its as hot at my st100 is. Can someone compare the 14 and 13 B1's?

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
I like the 14 B1's better than the 13's but not quite as much as the St100. Just my personal preference. I will tell you that the 14 B1's swing heavier than the ST's to me (noticeably). Again that's just my opinion. They still feel balanced, they just feel heavy. If you swing anything over a 26oz, I would suggest dropping an ounce for the 14' B1.

DWhitt

Addicted to Softballfans
well i normally swing 27's but my 27 felt very heavy. so i got a 26 which is in the selling section because its a little lighter than what im used to. my 26 feels like a 26 but my 27 feels like 28

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
well i normally swing 27's but my 27 felt very heavy. so i got a 26 which is in the selling section because its a little lighter than what im used to. my 26 feels like a 26 but my 27 feels like 28

Yea that's a good word Dwhitt.. The bolded portion above was my experience as well. I haven't swung a 26 because I wanted to try one out before buying but the 27 I had felt like a heavy 28. I assumed all the weights would be the same respectively.

Shoecrew

Extra Hitter
have either of you hit multiple of any weights and noticed any differences? Wonder if the 26s usually feel heavier than 26 and you just have a lighter one? would hate to drop 300 and get a 26 that feels like a 27

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
I've hit 2 different 27oz 14B1s and they both swung very heavy to me. I traded my 27 because it felt to heavy and ended up with a ST100 so I really haven't bothered looking for a 26oz to see how it swung. If I hadn't found a great deal on an ST100 I'd probably have more info for ya because I was looking into buying a 26oz B1.

If you normally swing a 26-27oz, I would recommend picking up a 26oz.

If you are worried about it pick up a used one. It should be pretty easy to get your money back out of it and only be out the shipping.

This was just my experience. I did like the bat though, opened up fairly quickly and had nice pop with a good "crack" sound to it.

CJ33

Banned User
99% of the time I use a 26 but since I got 2013 B1 I have been using a 27oz. Just my info.

DWhitt

Addicted to Softballfans
99% of the time I use a 26 but since I got 2013 B1 I have been using a 27oz. Just my info.

the 14's are running heavier, I had last yrs in a 27oz. My 26 feels on par if i had to guess the weight id say 26.0-26.5ish

beak9

Addicted to Softballfans
My 26 oz feels like a 27 or more (not just me that feels that way either). Good stick...just heavy.