2014 Gamers Thread

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a custom (not by the big 3 mind you) that I gamed for a few years until I got my 1781. It had the same deep bowl shape this one has, without the flare. And mine was the same way, you didnt realize how deep the glove was until you looked at it from the outside (or reached in for a ball to flip a double play).

And btw, are these pictures really about the mocha or is it more about all of the other gloves laying AROUND the mocha...Ill be texting you later this morning...

Heh. You know some of the leather I can post pics of but won't. :D

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Here's a phenomenal thread from 5 years ago. Perfect for a snow/windchill day. My would-be gamers are now regulated to assistant coach/bullpen use - 43 pattern 34" mitt, 12" NP6, and 32.5" SLCS mitt that bails me out when I'm feeling slower than slow.
fY8S7iB.jpg

INvFwqA.jpg

0HGCP7E.jpg

NYC

Swag on 100.
Never been there before NYC, we’ve played multiple showcases in Walterboro which is 50 minutes from Beaufort. If Walterboro is any indication.........no!
Beaufort is supposed to be very nice, 50 mins is a long way. In NY you can literally be in a nice part then drive 5 mins and be in a ghetto.