2014 greg connell mayhem?

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
not saying it isnt good its just not going to be the same as the og connell mayhem. dtwoe seems to be pretty good at repainting and releasing exclusives

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a little ridiculous they advertise it as the "old technology". Does it even say m75 on it? I wish they would just say they are repaints. Like we are supposed to believe they are going to change production just for a limited run exclusive?

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a little ridiculous they advertise it as the "old technology". Does it even say m75 on it? I wish they would just say they are repaints. Like we are supposed to believe they are going to change production just for a limited run exclusive?

Thats exactly why I was so interested. If I hadnt been around the softball scene for a couple years I would of jumped all over it. However I do like the paint job on it more than the bj fulk.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats exactly why I was so interested. If I hadnt been around the softball scene for a couple years I would of jumped all over it. However I do like the paint job on it more than the bj fulk.

There would be plenty of people that would just buy it bc of the color so I wish they would just be honest. This is one of the reasons that I don't buy worths anymore...... That and since they went to the 454 stuff I just have t been impressed. LS and Easton are better IMO.

Are you all talking about the "14 BJ Fulk, "13 Fulk or which one? I mean either way, I wont be getting the Connell/Fulk anyway but just wanted to know thanks?

You are right, I just looked on *** & it doesn't say m75 nowhere in the description. & I also remember seeing a post about the BJ & Connel was the same bat cause they posted the same description for both.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
If I remember right the og Connell was described as m75 but actually didn't say anything on the bat either. Personally I think it was the same bat as the og fulk. The white Connell2 had m75 on it. Who knows with worth. They have completely lost my business... Not that they care lol.

If I remember right the og Connell was described as m75 but actually didn't say anything on the bat either. Personally I think it was the same bat as the og fulk. The white Connell2 had m75 on it. Who knows with worth. They have completely lost my business... Not that they care lol.

but I believe it was m75 technology but who cares, I don't want it