2014 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament, Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Il October 17-19

Hitinthisdump9

Addicted to Softballfans
They handed it to us too. Granted we didn't hit very well, but they murdered the ball against us. It got to the point I was throwing garbage just to try and slow them down and they were still hitting it.

Yeah we kinda rolled through Friday and Saturday. I think our run differential was 110 after pool play. Lost one of our outfielders for Sunday and played HRC. HRC got the hits when they needed and we didn't make all the plays we should of. It ended 31-28. Good time as usual. Glad to see a lot of the old SOS guys and other cats I use to play with.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah you had my vote to win it all after seeing how you hit against us. Every last one of you were raking. Must have been the bats :rolleyes: Couldn't have been because it was 50° hitting 44/400's with good USSSA bats.

Hitinthisdump9

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah you had my vote to win it all after seeing how you hit against us. Every last one of you were raking. Must have been the bats :rolleyes: Couldn't have been because it was 50° hitting 44/400's with good USSSA bats.

Cold weather+good balls+USSSA bats+7 Homeruns= A good show and a lot of runs. I just got my return from Easton last weekend and it was still easy to get the ball to jump off the bat. The Young Guns guys swing hard and are some big boys. Good times Saturday, pretty sure we went over 30 runs in every game.

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah we kinda rolled through Friday and Saturday. I think our run differential was 110 after pool play. Lost one of our outfielders for Sunday and played HRC. HRC got the hits when they needed and we didn't make all the plays we should of. It ended 31-28. Good time as usual. Glad to see a lot of the old SOS guys and other cats I use to play with.

We tried to give you guys a good game Sunday.. Lol... Enjoyed playing you guys. Third baseman seemed like a tool bag though... Lol.. Everyone else seemed cool

Hitinthisdump9

Addicted to Softballfans
We tried to give you guys a good game Sunday.. Lol... Enjoyed playing you guys. Third baseman seemed like a tool bag though... Lol.. Everyone else seemed cool

Oh yeah it was a good game. We were asleep on our feet for a little while there. For the most part all the teams we played acted like normal human beings. Only encountered a few degenerates out there. There always seems to be some at every tournament. Best line of the tournament came from your first base coach about the little squirrel that decided to stand in our duggout. "Why is it always the littlest guys that make the most noise?" That dude was annoying even though he was hanging in our dugout ragging on the other teams.

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh yeah it was a good game. We were asleep on our feet for a little while there. For the most part all the teams we played acted like normal human beings. Only encountered a few degenerates out there. There always seems to be some at every tournament. Best line of the tournament came from your first base coach about the little squirrel that decided to stand in our duggout. "Why is it always the littlest guys that make the most noise?" That dude was annoying even though he was hanging in our dugout ragging on the other teams.

Haha yea... I still don't think that guy has reached puberty... Had the most annoying voice... Lol... A couple guys from HRC kept trying to get us to foul a ball off at him.. Lol

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Want to thank all of you for coming out and playing this year. I know I am super wore out and didn't even play. Ha! Always good to see everyone. This was the biggest one I've had and it actually ran the smoothest for the most part. A few issues here and there! Hope to see you all again in 2015!!!!

rwatson

Addicted to Softballfans
Other than forefits what issues were there? We didn't hear of any.

There weren't many issues at all... Just a little squirrel running his mouth the whole time... but it was still a great time. As Always, thanks to Stephanie for putting this on. After 2 consecutive 3rd place finishes I hope to at least make the finals next year.

I am also upset I did not receive my complimentary Solo or Bust jersey, that I promised myself you would give me...

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Mr Watson, there will be tryouts for next year's team. If you want me to make arrangements to get you a tryout spot, I can do that. I promise I won't yell at you while you're in the OF. ;)

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
There weren't many issues at all... Just a little squirrel running his mouth the whole time... but it was still a great time. As Always, thanks to Stephanie for putting this on. After 2 consecutive 3rd place finishes I hope to at least make the finals next year.

I am also upset I did not receive my complimentary Solo or Bust jersey, that I promised myself you would give me...
That squirrel wasn't 5'9" 280ish and wearing a cardinals hat was he? :eek:

You know the deal on the jersey man! Also, I was severely let down on the icing thing.
Mr Watson, there will be tryouts for next year's team. If you want me to make arrangements to get you a tryout spot, I can do that. I promise I won't yell at you while you're in the OF. ;)

If he's wanting to make the finals, playing with us isn't a good idea. We aren't an Elite team.

Woody54

Coach
I thought my teammate was gonna get the ban from yet another park after he told the owner of the park to swing the bat you ****** lol... Other than that another teammate was called a monkey good thing I was on deck when last out was made for us because some of you lads know where I was sending my swing ;)

All in all it was a very fun tourney will def come back next year..

Last edited:

rwatson

Addicted to Softballfans
That squirrel wasn't 5'9" 280ish and wearing a cardinals hat was he? :eek:

You know the deal on the jersey man! Also, I was severely let down on the icing thing.

If he's wanting to make the finals, playing with us isn't a good idea. We aren't an Elite team.

I did let you down on the Icing... I apologize and will never let it happen again... Can I just get a #1 fan jersey next year?