2014 Il

silkyd

Coach
Looking for a team for 2014. I pitch but also can play 1st 2 nd 3 rd or outfield in a pinch. If your looking to add someone let me know. Thanks Doug

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Well seeing as the size of IL and you posted NO information about where you play. I am guessing nobody is going to reply with an offer.

silkyd

Coach
the looks keep getting bigger! No offer how high will the looks go? First team that picks me up the manager gets a ps 4! LOL Happy Holidays!!!!

Tmcallister

Star Player
Try putting ur credentials man
I'm not a manager but no person that runs a team is gonna call a random guy off a website without knowing what to expect

It'll help u buddy....I just did the same thing in California and got 5 responses within a week

silkyd

Coach
As I stated earlier! I M looking to play in the south suburbs of Illinois! I can pitch, play 1 st or 2 nd or 3 rd. I have played several years and my old team disbanded due to family committments. IM not sure what else is needed but you may e mail me with any further questions. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks

silkyd

Coach
As the holiday season runs down the amount of looks has gone up but still no offers. Shoot me an email. This dude can play!

NightHawk-24

Addicted to Softballfans
How long have you pitched?
NSA/ASA/USSSA?
Are you any good? lol
I have guys on my team who can pitch...but we really need a pitcher (ball movement(inside, outside, high etc) (not just meat pitches), field the middle, etc)

silkyd

Coach
nighthawk yes i can pitch not just throw meat balls and can field my postition. I have pitched over 10 years. Where do you play?