2014 Juggy or ASA bat

Softball.com:

MikeyL

I play in an ASA league that uses .44s and I have lost a ton of good bats to those balls. I’ve tried swinging the Ghost and the Flipper but both bats cracked almost after the first game.

I tried swinging the Demarini Deuce, which has survived the hard balls, but I can’t swing this 2 oz endload anymore because I feel like it is messing up my swing (normally swing .5 oz EL).

So I’m asking this question to you guys, do any of you know where I can get this old school Juggy NIW?

Or, do any of you know of any bats that I can swing that have a .5 oz EL and that won’t break from the .44s?! I’m looking for anything!

Thanks!

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Demarini juggy og, insane, and the sbf cl22 cluggy, also any of the last few years Easton’s, I’m not familiar with all the endloads, flex’s, etc, but are super durable and good for 44’s

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Demarini juggy og, insane, and the sbf cl22 cluggy, also any of the last few years Easton’s, I’m not familiar with all the endloads, flex’s, etc, but are super durable and good for 44’s
Could also add some anarcky bats in there.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
I play in an ASA league that uses .44s and I have lost a ton of good bats to those balls. I’ve tried swinging the Ghost and the Flipper but both bats cracked almost after the first game.

I tried swinging the Demarini Deuce, which has survived the hard balls, but I can’t swing this 2 oz endload anymore because I feel like it is messing up my swing (normally swing .5 oz EL).

So I’m asking this question to you guys, do any of you know where I can get this old school Juggy NIW?

Or, do any of you know of any bats that I can swing that have a .5 oz EL and that won’t break from the .44s?! I’m looking for anything!

Thanks!

I'd go with the cluggy...it's an asa only bat but it'll handle the 44's and will perform great. Might want to check and see what the endload is...but it's not Deuce like.

r8dr_rider

Check out OfferUp. I found a NIW 14 Juggy. Fricken love the bat. We use 44s and it crushes them. I just rocked 2 HRs today and a laser gapper.

MikeyL

Wow thanks to everyone who responded! You guys are awesome! If y’all were wondering a buddy of mine is selling me his silver juggy for $100 (basically brand new)

r8dr_rider

Wow thanks to everyone who responded! You guys are awesome! If y’all were wondering a buddy of mine is selling me his silver juggy for $100 (basically brand new)

Nice! You won’t regret it. Send a report after your first game

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
I have the black asa juggy that I use in league here. One of my teammates hit his first homerun with it so he's looking for something similar. Isn't the silver basically the same bat? If so I'd take it. You won't regret it.

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks!
Get a Demarini Insane they hit everything well once broke in. I have one with over 3000 swings on it hitting a mixture of 44 and 52’s. They have more end load than the J4. If you looking for more durability and more aggressive end load get a Demarini future