2014 McQs teams list out

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
My guys ask me all the time what bats we can and cant use down there. Some of my guys still play league at home which allows anything with an ISF stamp now so they get confused. Which is why they come to me. I would never allow any of my guys to try and use an illegal bat if I knew about it. You know my team is always legit as we have all our bats tested at each tourney. Hell I even ask to get the ones on the non linear list checked to see where they are at. lol That one team or two either had no idea or they really knew and played completely dumb. I really cant believe they allowed them to use one of them though!

Cant wait for the weekend its gonna be a blast.

MB:cool:

M

MJL 00

^^^^ Chad you and your boys are totally legit IMO. The men's team was told on Sat couldn't use and tried it again Sun so they knew exactly what they were doing...

The woman's team was just flat nasty and were not the coolest to even try and talk to bout it...

And yes cant wait for Friday night...

oneniner

Addicted to Softballfans
Most softball players don't know what the hell they're swinging and don't care. And some of the best cheater sticks in the tourney come from our own backyard.

M

MJL 00

Most softball players don't know what the hell they're swinging and don't care. And some of the best cheater sticks in the tourney come from our own backyard.

Disagree, if guy is "lil" serious bout playing then they know...Even know many rec 3 fellas that know a lot bout bats... And yes I do know there are some naughty fellas around and its too bad...New sticks don't need any tweaking...

oneniner

Addicted to Softballfans
Disagree, if guy is "lil" serious bout playing then they know...Even know many rec 3 fellas that know a lot bout bats... And yes I do know there are some naughty fellas around and its too bad...New sticks don't need any tweaking...

I guess our team rarely has ever talked about bats and we might get 1 a season. Except for the unforgettable voltage.

oneniner

Addicted to Softballfans
D is too hard to call with single elim. Double elim I'd take inges pub, but anything can happen in and done. Corral is the defending champs in the C but a double is tough to pull off too.

ming01

DMVWinning
D is too hard to call with single elim. Double elim I'd take inges pub, but anything can happen in and done. Corral is the defending champs in the C but a double is tough to pull off too.

indeed. was it last year when hair house went out first round? always some surprises in the D. usually the favorite wins but still. most of the better D teams are in the top half. C looks like a crap shoot I dont know like any of the teams

sk31

Unicorn tags for days

I agree that at least 51% of all slowpitch players have no clue about bats. Judging by the teams I am on, it's probably closer to 75%.

I guess our team rarely has ever talked about bats and we might get 1 a season. Except for the unforgettable voltage.

Fact. With this team, it's more like 99%.

Crush15

Addicted to Softballfans
The forecast looks terrible. Sure would like to know if it's gonna be a go before I make the 8hr drive

M

MJL 00

Forecast is the big talk right now. 3 days of 70% chance of rain, but wont cancel til day of im sure...

M

MJL 00

Its not a Friday night at the McQuade without a thunderstorm and a guy streaking....

SSSSSHHHHH the Canadians like MBplayer think im a nice guy :)

Ya that was an interesting night, and I wonder why no one wants me on their team UM HHHHMMM hahaha...o well made a lot laugh, even more sick, and all the ladies glad they are who they are with.

Welcome fellas :thumb:

M

MJL 00

Wish I liked beer, cause the Crown and Vodka just make a guy get lil crazy quik :bigeyes2:

jakmus19

Addicted to Softballfans
This humidity stuff isn't all that bad.... went to Mandan fields last night to watch my buddy play and a little BP. It's going to be weird playing on soft dirt and grass that's green and alive!!! This should save the knee

M

MJL 00

This humidity stuff isn't all that bad.... went to Mandan fields last night to watch my buddy play and a little BP. It's going to be weird playing on soft dirt and grass that's green and alive!!! This should save the knee

No it isn't as long as the rain doesn't come with it

sbfreak

D Nation ALL DAY!!!
I have my fingers crossed. I'm just finishing packing up then I'm on my way. A little bp this afternoon and then I''ll see you guys at Clem Kelly.

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone know any rec 2 or lower guys that are not playing that might want to I got a buddy whos team is short one seeing if anyone is available thanks