2014 z2000 review

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Back to the Z's I see!!! Lmao... Less than 2 weeks ago you were saying how great your mikens were!

they are great but they can't replace the Z2K which I was able to get my hands on a QC2 thanks to a friend and sold my Psycho for a Z2K Reissue which should be coming here soon from the SBF store...

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans
they are great but they can't replace the Z2K which I was able to get my hands on a QC2 thanks to a friend and sold my Psycho for a Z2K Reissue which should be coming here soon from the SBF store...

Back on the wagon, are ya?? lol.

T Ripp

Back on the wagon, are ya?? lol.

never got off the wagon jus could never find a Z2K that wouldn't blow up on me again and leave me heart broken...lol Now the reissues are out and I have seen one in work and have a QC2 on its way to me....:D

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sold I they sound like the 2011 version love that sound more balanced this week great price also coach

I've been using Easton since I started playing softball. I dont even know how old the bat is, but 6 years ago when i tried a league softball stint i was given a grey and green synergy to swing. That bat was super hot!!I've enjoyed the synergy a lot. I'm pretty new to this softball thing playing consistently now so I'm always game to change it up if the bat feels right. We have a tps rep on our team and he was talking about these new reissues. I said I'm in and have a 28oz balanced coming in. I just took 5-10 cuts before this last weekends tourney with a z1000 and it felt awesome with little effort. I'm stoked for this new reissue if it hit like a hot Z1. We've been told in Washington our rep and retailers are supposed to have the bats this week. I hope we get them before our team bp this Saturday!!

MaxLoad

I hit with it 3 different at bats, the bat is Solid. Line drives were coming off pretty got and took lil to no effort it seemed like to push the ball through the infield. 5-6 other guys on the team swung it and seemed to like it so only time will tell. So far so good and i'm impressed.

T Ripp

I hit with it 3 different at bats, the bat is Solid. Line drives were coming off pretty got and took lil to no effort it seemed like to push the ball through the infield. 5-6 other guys on the team swung it and seemed to like it so only time will tell. So far so good and i'm impressed.

Balanced model? How does it compare to the OG or does it feel pretty much the same diff paint job and endcap?

MaxLoad

Balanced model? How does it compare to the OG or does it feel pretty much the same diff paint job and endcap?

z2000 + only comes in Endload utrip version. 26.5, 27.5, 28.6 oz. I think only 700 of them were made. Never hit the OG so don't get me lying to you on that. The walls seem like they flex like nothing else I've hit. The ball comes off like nothing else I've hit. I have a feeling it will be a bat you either like or do not like. Soon as I get more hits on it I will be able to say more.

[email protected]

Extra Hitter
Got my 2014 usssa 27oz bal in last Thursday took Bp with it I was impressed took it to the tournament last weekend and people started swinging it that poor bat never got put down the whole team was swinging it and everyone loved it great bat

T Ripp

z2000 + only comes in Endload utrip version. 26.5, 27.5, 28.6 oz. I think only 700 of them were made. Never hit the OG so don't get me lying to you on that. The walls seem like they flex like nothing else I've hit. The ball comes off like nothing else I've hit. I have a feeling it will be a bat you either like or do not like. Soon as I get more hits on it I will be able to say more.

Gotcha I swung the balanced Z2K+ teammate has one pretty nice and very balanced... Lil stiff to start out like the OG but getting hits on it and it came alive like OG Z2K good QCs... I was more curious if you hit the new 2014 Reissue Z2K

mihklo

Yeah the bal. I called to get pricing and they said they had none in stock. Expect some maybe next week.

T Ripp

Well, F**k the endload is what I'm waiting on to go in my bag with my QC2

T Ripp

Ok so does anyone have an idea or heard when the SBF store is getting the Endloads 2014 Z2K RI?

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
a few of us hit the new balanced lastnite... pretty damn good!!
majority 50/270 balls, some 40/375s and 44/375s mixed in...
approx temp of 59 degs .... bat is up to 200+ swings now
zero issues, and no paint chipping..

video coming up! :)

KoolAid

Buddy of mine broke out a 27 balanced re-issue/2014 Z2K and put three balls out...310, 315, and 330. The wrapper was taken off of the bat just before he stepped into the batters box. Cant wait for my endloads to arrive.

Mooselodge24

Slinging Nova Bombs
Buddy of mine broke out a 27 balanced re-issue/2014 Z2K and put three balls out...310, 315, and 330. The wrapper was taken off of the bat just before he stepped into the batters box. Cant wait for my endloads to arrive.

i'd believe this kind of review over a lot of others. I'm waiting anxiously on my return too!

b8griffi

Addicted to Softballfans
i'd believe this kind of review over a lot of others. I'm waiting anxiously on my return too!

pulled the wrapper off of a 2014 z2k RI last night for a double header. Cannot speak on durability but 8 out the 10 guys were swinging it by the end of the night. 6 legit homeruns and a lot of DBO's. seems to be the real deal.