2015 black Miken psycho : ASA or USSSA?

2000_328ci

Extra Hitter
My league doesn't have guidelines around the two regulating bodies. Between the two which is "hotter"?

I'm thinking about getting the 26 oz.

Also, are the black psychos on amazon the 2015 or 2014? I heard the 2015 are more durable and want to get one of those but would prefer to go through amazon as they are significantly less than the miken official page.

DTF #23

Addicted to Softballfans
Go with the new black utrip Psycho or the new 2 pc DC41...both really good sticks.

^^^ I agree. Out of the new bats, I couldn't put down the black utrip Psycho. I bought two of them and loved them. After I bought the new DC41, I haven't swung anything else since.

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
I swing mostly combats, but I dropped a bomb with a 28oz blk psycho. Fence is 310’ with a 2 story building right at the fence. Cleared it all into the buildings parking lot. Looked pretty much brand new with exception of some scratches from bat bag. If you like a stiff feeling bat with some good el swing away. I had a miken falling out with several broke mv1’s & red/blk psychos. All broke under 500, but this one I might buy.

bcn31

Star Player
My league doesn't have guidelines around the two regulating bodies. Between the two which is "hotter"?

I'm thinking about getting the 26 oz.

Also, are the black psychos on amazon the 2015 or 2014? I heard the 2015 are more durable and want to get one of those but would prefer to go through amazon as they are significantly less than the miken official page.

Yes the black psychos are the 2015 Utrip model and you will love it. Its my gamer bat over the few bats I have.