2015 Chance Crawford, Stretch19 unretires thread

Country35

Banned User
Nah finals for e was based on the champ game on the winners bracket. The flip was for third.
E finals
Toi
Va breeze
Wall to wall

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Country is a sand bagger!!!!!! Finishing second you gotta get bumped!!!! Good showing bro. Anyone know how the nasty boys from nc finished?

Country35

Banned User
We got lucky it rained, after we got skull drug in 4 innins by TOI in the winners final, it wasnt looking good for us in the third place game. Studded out was up 10 on Wall to Wall when the rain hit to get to the third place game and lost the flip for third. T-shirts to all the top 3 teams so not much missed, all a big charity tourney. Thank goodness for a perfect day and half to play ball tho.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
We got lucky it rained, after we got skull drug in 4 innins by TOI in the winners final, it wasnt looking good for us in the third place game. Studded out was up 10 on Wall to Wall when the rain hit to get to the third place game and lost the flip for third. T-shirts to all the top 3 teams so not much missed, all a big charity tourney. Thank goodness for a perfect day and half to play ball tho.

Whos TOI?

Congrats on the nice run bud. How many games did yall end up playing in a 24 hour span?

I saw studded out made a nice run. One of those guys has a twin brother on my team.

Last edited:

Country35

Banned User
Whos TOI?

Congrats on the nice run bud. How many games did yall end up playing in a 24 hour span?

I saw studded out made a nice run. One of those guys has a twin brother on my team. Most of em are ****heads though.

TOI is a VERY good team here in Roanoke, 2nd time in 3 years they won E.

We went 4-1 started at 8 am, ended at 10 am the next morning. First three games we played real well but had a good draw, someone slipped past Wall to Wall at 4 am 10-7.

Studded out was GOOD.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Well nice job bud.

SO is pretty good. We played them last weekend in the first leg of the WSL, lost 10-6. They beat us 8-6 earlier in the year. Just seems like they have our number this year but not by much.

#10kipps

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea we had a good run. Best we have hit this year. Good to know how u really feel captain. Lol.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Yea we had a good run. Best we have hit this year. Good to know how u really feel captain. Lol.

HAHA I dont think there was ever any question about the dislike between me and a few of your guys.

"Most" might have been a little extreme. "A couple" would have been a better way to describe it lol.

You know I think youre good people though brother!

Last edited:

crowland128

Addicted to Softballfans
HAHA I dont think there was ever any question about the dislike between me and a few of your guys.

"Most" might have been a little extreme. "A couple" would have been a better way to describe it lol.

You know I think youre good people though brother!

Your are still the LOUDEST guy in 4 counties Captain !!!

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Your are still the LOUDEST guy in 4 counties Captain !!!

hahaha theres no doubt about that!! Thats how I make so many "friends" haha

Good run for you and Kipps and the boys this weekend Chuck! Like seeing the home town teams do well on the road. Yall were solid last year but Zack and Ryan sure were nice pick ups!

Last edited:

crowland128

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks bud !

we def picked up 3 guys that make us better.

Will see what we have at the BEAST , that's the first big tourney around here for the year.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
thanks bud !

we def picked up 3 guys that make us better.

Will see what we have at the BEAST , that's the first big tourney around here for the year.

Hopefully well see yall sometime Monday at the Beast! Were starting to click though. Second leg of the WSL is may 2nd so Im sure well see yall there too.