2015 Freedom Sports Winter World Series (Myrtle Beach)

He was gonna post in all shane's tourneys too but he is D/E so he's bant from USA

He wouldn't have been good enough to play in shanes winter world this past weekend if he played D/E. Sunday was more like a C/D tournament with all the upper players that were on E/Rec teams.

Country35

Banned User
No way......you mean all this stuff I've been saying about USA being bad for the game is actually coming to fruition? Can't be.

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
So is testing actually going to occur this year? Not that it matters, especially when you see this in the parking lot.

From 2014 Winter Worlds

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
So is testing actually going to occur this year? Not that it matters, especially when you see this in the parking lot.

From 2014 Winter Worlds

Which winter world was that? I dont understand that with the new bats. I guess I'm just poor.

Country35

Banned User
if you need to roll a composite bat hitting 44 425s in 50 degree weather you should probably have **** and a vagina and legit be a female.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
We won shanes tourney and we are an E team.. It helped us not hitting 6 homeruns for outs a game.. We had maybe 2 or 3 but the game before the championship they had a ton.. Team we beat in the champ went 123 with 3 BOMBS in the bottom of the 8th lol

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Guess you just didn't bring good enough players back lol he checked our rosters for both teams before our game on sunday

RShane99

Addicted to Softballfans
sbydl quit winning we checked rosters Sunday mourning like we always do every team every player. If u would have won the tournament u would not be on this web site winning. but its alright to have a c and d team playing bronze all last year. how people forget so easy

Leftie22

Star Player
I do hope the gentleman who won the HR derby with 9 of 10 from the dish didn't get to play in an E tourney. Jesus

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the combat staff guy won it.. But I heard king Jackie but on a good show I do believe!

sbydl quit winning we checked rosters Sunday mourning like we always do every team every player. If u would have won the tournament u would not be on this web site winning. but its alright to have a c and d team playing bronze all last year. how people forget so easy

Nobody's whining so you can quit flattering yourself bc your tournament mean nothing to me. If we would have won it I would have sold the jerseys anyway. I guess country and stretch have been right all along about you being bad for the game bc it's very clear as long as teams kiss your ass and play with u all the time you are going to take care of them by all means nessacery. So I wish you all the luck with your tournaments bc I am done with this conversation and your association. We will support NSA, freedom and usssa from now on and anybody else that I can get to stop believing your BS. USA= ultimate sandbagging association.

Last edited:

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Gezzz I was making a joke someone is all sensitive about the tourney. I will admit you have to take a good e squad to win shanes tournies but the teams we played against were all pretty well even we just had a good day.. Pretty sure first time we've even placed in one is his tournies

Not sensitive. Last weekend you had to have a D team to compete. I've played this game for 23 years and I know what level of teams were there. I know most of the upper guys that played that weekend and trust me there were more than 1 per team. A couple of the guys that played with y'all played the weekend before with us a poston in a NSA tournament in the upper division. Like I said it's outlaw tournaments anyway so they don't matter. I was just stating my opinion of what was going on.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
I think Dylan might have played with yall.. Who else did? I almost went but it was too cold for me that weekend I pick and choose my battles with weather this early in the year lol

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
Does anyone have an updated team breakdown for next weekend, in particular for the Upper? There hasn't been an update on the FSA Message Board in over a month.