2015 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament, Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, IL

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
www.spartansportspark.com

Date: October 16 - 18, 2015
NSA bats, rules, and balls

Hit your own ball

Allowed balls will be updated in a day or two.

Rosters are limited to 13 players max! A player must play at least 2 round robin games in order to be eligible to play in the tournament!

I have always ran this tournament as "C" and lower tournament, so it will be NSA GOLD and Lower. I will allow each team to carry up to 2 NSA Elite/or up to 2 "B" ball players in ANY organization. As per NSA rules. Rosters will be checked with a photo ID before each team takes the field for the first game. Be at the fields in plenty of time to do this. If any player is in question, they will not be able to play until their classification is verified. Remember this is a FUN end of the year tournament. Everyone likes to win, but I will not tolerate any team that tries to stack a team etc. I have the final say in who is allowed to play.

It will be a 6 game guarrantee! 5 round robin games, then single elimination tournament!

All teams could potentially play Friday night at some point, so please make plans accordingly.

Homerun rule is 7 and 1 up, if team can't go up then it will be an inning ending out!

1 hour time limit per game until tournamnet on Sunday!

Run Rule: 15 after 4, 10 after 5

Looking for 20 teams!!

Entry is $300.00 with a $50 deposit (non-refundable) due by Friday, September 18 in order to save your spot!!

All players will have to show I.D. and check in prior to their first game.

Each player will have to sign the roster and a waiver as well!

Any questions contact Stephanie McTaggart 217-971-4903

TEAMS
1. 50/50
2. Team Ricco
3. Outsiders
4. B Neal's Wedding Party paid in full
5. Silent Assassins
6. Thick n Thin
7. NTAC
8. Jerseyville KC deposit received
9. Norfolk N Chance( deposit received)
10. AJ
11. Ballerz
12. B & K Builders. Paid in full
13. Helm
14. Hammock Trucking
15. C36 paid in full
16. 4 Baggers
17. AMF

Last edited:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
We are in this

1. 50/50
2. Team Ricco
3. Outsiders
4. Repo
5. Redrum
6. Donnelly
7. Precision Ag
8. Thick n Thin
9. Dibart
10. NTAC
11. Jerseyville KC
12. Norfolk N Chance( deposit received)
13. AJ
14. #Bangbang #Skeeskee
15. Ballerz
16. B & K Builders
17. Helm
18. Bulldogs
19. C36
20. 4 Baggers

Uhhhhhhhhh you sure?

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
I wanted to play this year.. Don't blame me! Ha

I have a couple teams on the wait list. Just haven't updated it. If I can get a couple more I may open it to 24 teams. So if your team wants in, you need to have someone contact me. And every year I have had teams drop and had to fill their spot with a team on the wait list.