2015 Jeff hall legit reload

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i had the utrip version. it was a really good bat. i traded it for a chris greinert derby boy tho. mostly cause i didnt care for the metalic type sound it had. i only put around 200-300 hits on mine. it was just starting to crush the ball.

SmokinRopes

Addicted to Softballfans
i had the utrip version. it was a really good bat. i traded it for a chris greinert derby boy tho. mostly cause i didnt care for the metalic type sound it had. i only put around 200-300 hits on mine. it was just starting to crush the ball.

Any swings on the CG yet? I have one on the way...with the way you guys hyped it up and at that price I couldnt pass on the deal :D

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Any swings on the CG yet? I have one on the way...with the way you guys hyped it up and at that price I couldnt pass on the deal :D

i've only put like 10 hits on mine (all game hits, no bp) but i already like it. i like how it swings, feels and the pop was great. when i received it, i only had 2 games of softball left for the year. we're done now. i might take it for a bp session this weekend just for fun before it starts getting too cold out.

i know the 275 is awesome cause a buddy got one and he doesnt hit hr's and he was smashing them out pretty easily. made him put down his utrip z3k

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Have the 2015 ressy legit and love it. Buddy has the balanced and it is looking good.

Been looking for a jh.