2015 JH Hd52 2pc vs. 2016 hd52 one piece.

Anyone have any info?

Both engineered for the 52/300. At that point it comes down to if you like a 2 pc (more flex) feel or the one piece (more stiff). Both hit the 52s really well, if still using a 44 it will kill them, but greatly reduce your durability. Hope this helps!

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
ask an obvious question, get an obvious answer

In the history of bats, your "obvious answer" is not a blanket answer. You are suggesting that one is a one piece and the other is a 2 piece. Many, many bats undertake various differences in one calendar year. It seems like a simple question, but ill i was looking for was a credible source to tell me that they both mash the ****ing ball.

But, of course, you chose to resort to wasting mine and your time, which clearly you have plenty of. Funny how it only took me 7 posts to figure you out. To ignore you go..............

Last edited by a moderator:

Joker

you chose to waste your time by asking a stupid ****ing question and then you bypassed the filter

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
So you are saying with 100% certainty that the bats ONLY change is that they made it a one piece.

I believe that........ :rolleyes:

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
Both engineered for the 52/300. At that point it comes down to if you like a 2 pc (more flex) feel or the one piece (more stiff). Both hit the 52s really well, if still using a 44 it will kill them, but greatly reduce your durability. Hope this helps!

Thank you.