2015 McQuades Tournament - Bismarck, ND

ming01

DMVWinning
I take it everyone is watching the local boys take on Monsta Friday then shifting over to the military game?

heartland then a lil of corral bar vs that colorado team. maybe heartland again plus the bismarck bww teams. also try to catch MMB. so many good games to watch.

1four

Addicted to Softballfans
The weather on Friday night looks great! It will be fun to get things started with nice weather for once this year.

ming01

DMVWinning
A: Longhaul
C: Russells Bodyshop
D: I gotta go with a surprise somewhere. Williston Mulligans
Rec I: Nutrishop- Wanted to go with Wild Rice, but theyre missing a few key guys
Rec II: The Bowler

Other favorites:
C: One of the BWW teams, Corrall Bar, Grimes OC, not sure about anyone else
D: AMS, 3X, Hawkeyes, Boulder
Rec I: General Equipment, Wild Rice, Shockers, Berger Chiro, RC Nemesis, Johnson Hardwood Floors
Rec II: Christian Bros, Epic Tech, Aurora, CO

Never know about some of the out of state teams

Last edited:

bstark28

Starting Player
A: Longhaul
C: Russells Bodyshop
D: Will likely be AMS vs 3X, but I gotta go with a surprise somewhere. Williston Mulligans
Rec I: Nutrishop- Wanted to go with Wild Rice, but theyre missing a few key guys
Rec II: The Bowler

Super/A - Long Haul over Combat
C - Russell's over Corral Bar
D - 3X over AMS (since I can't pick my own squad)

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
Posted my picks in the ND thread but here is where I went...

Well my Mich Golden predictions were rained on, might as well try McQuades.
A- Long Haul
C- Russells Bodyshop
D- Fargo Sickies
I- Berger Chiro
II- Bowler or DMVW-toss up

M

MJL 00

All I can predict is that lots of beer will be drank, there may be a streaker ... (MJL 00??) and some good friggin times will be had. We play friday night 8:00 diam 6.

Just never know what a night can bring, man that was a fun year, I think...

bstark28

Starting Player
Posted my picks in the ND thread but here is where I went...

Well my Mich Golden predictions were rained on, might as well try McQuades.
A- Long Haul
C- Russells Bodyshop
D- Fargo Sickies
I- Berger Chiro
II- Bowler or DMVW-toss up

IF everything falls into place, we'll face off with AMS Sunday morning. Could be a battle of who is less hungover at 9:50 am.

M

MJL 00

tgif.....................................................game time

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So C:

Corral Bar over Russel's. But I heard Russel's had to forfeit to catch flights? Both BWW teams looked strong and played well. Good work Kinni.

D:

VC Merchants over Bismarck Hair House. Crazy weekend. AMS and Boulder went 0-2. Didn't see that coming. Bismarck Hair House wrecked shop. Wish I could have seen the game against VC. I didn't think they'd beat 3XC, but they played a hell of a game and won easily. Capri Bar beat up Players for 3rd. Good tourney everyone. Can't wait for next year!!

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
So C:

Corral Bar over Russel's. But I heard Russel's had to forfeit to catch flights?
Wierdest ending I have ever seen...game ended in either 2nd or 3rd...both teams had like 4 HR's left.

It was the 6th, with Corral up by 4 runs. I don't know if they made their flights or not, but someone was saying they had a departure time of 3 pm (and that could be wrong for all I know). When they stopped the game, it was about 2:15-2:30, so I don't know how they could have, if it was 3.

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
So C:

Corral Bar over Russel's. But I heard Russel's had to forfeit to catch flights? Both BWW teams looked strong and played well. Good work Kinni.

D:

VC Merchants over Bismarck Hair House. Crazy weekend. AMS and Boulder went 0-2. Didn't see that coming. Bismarck Hair House wrecked shop. Wish I could have seen the game against VC. I didn't think they'd beat 3XC, but they played a hell of a game and won easily. Capri Bar beat up Players for 3rd. Good tourney everyone. Can't wait for next year!!

Thanks. I sound like a d-bag being disappointed with 3rd and 4th place, so I'm trying not to be. Both teams went 3-2 on the weekend. Wouldn't have put money on that going in.

missingnumber7

The Rookie
So C:

Corral Bar over Russel's. But I heard Russel's had to forfeit to catch flights?

It was the 6th, with Corral up by 4 runs. I don't know if they made their flights or not, but someone was saying they had a departure time of 3 pm (and that could be wrong for all I know). When they stopped the game, it was about 2:15-2:30, so I don't know how they could have, if it was 3.

Ok...that makes more sense. There were some good games on that diamond yesterday.

Goose25

Addicted to Softballfans
So C:

D:

Boulder lost the first game by 1, won the next 2, then got beat by the Rampage on Sunday...... We didn't play well in our first or last game obviously, but that's how it goes.

Deerock

The Prospect
Thanks. I sound like a d-bag being disappointed with 3rd and 4th place, so I'm trying not to be. Both teams went 3-2 on the weekend. Wouldn't have put money on that going in.

Both teams could have had that first place trophy and played well! Coral played tough Sunday, give it to them on that.

But it was a fantastic idea to split into two teams for the weekend. Hell we all got to play and didn't have to sit out because we had 27.5 guys show up for the mcquade. Successful in my book!

Deerock

The Prospect
Boulder lost the first game by 1, won the next 2, then got beat by the Rampage on Sunday...... We didn't play well in our first or last game obviously, but that's how it goes.

Goose, did you grunt on one of your homers this weekend? No?? Well I did. Bam

oneniner

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats to the winners. First time I've missed a McQuades in quite awhile, didn't get to see a game and I definitely missed it. Was hoping hair house would pull it out for Phil but still a nice run.

I think it's odd that a team would come all the way from FLA and not stay an extra day just in case. Good to see the local teams win it however.