2015 Mercy reviews

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anybody had a chance to try one of these out yet. I haven't seen a lot of reviews yet And was wondering if they were any different from last years model besides the women's softball being removed and a new paint job. Was also interested if they are weighing anywhere close to sticker or maybe heavier by chance, I know last year some of the 26 oz were coming in over almost .5 oz without the grip

jjjsf

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anybody had a chance to try one of these out yet. I ... was wondering if they were any different from last years model besides the women's softball being removed and a new paint job.

I havent tried out yet, but I've seen one and the same "women's softball" print was on it... I believe that has been posted somewhere on here very recently (with a pic). Nothing looked different either, but I didnt swing it. I dont think big D thinks they can improve that thing (without exceeding the performance standard that is). Sorry, but thats all I got.

GreenRun1

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn still going to have the for us by us on it?? I cant even swing it because its categorized as a ladies bats.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Pretty sure the 2015 doesn't have the designed for women on it..

15643358134_645370d155_z.jpg

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
well dammit... i thought i seen somewhere they werent going to put that on there... still the best 26 0z bat out there..

Justice2318

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard that some of the early ones had it printed on it but it was caught and the others won't. Guess we will just have to see.

TRaj2327

Confirmed on Begs'...

It does have the ISF stamp and his has the "Women's" graphic on the barrel as well. No longer on the handle however.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Would a 26 tru one feel like a mercy? Same barrel. A bunch of guys in the senior league swing these also. I just got a new demarini Senior with the same barrel that I have yet to hit.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Confirmed on Begs'...

It does have the ISF stamp and his has the "Women's" graphic on the barrel as well. No longer on the handle however.
So will they all still say (for women) or were there just a few put out by mistake this way

TRaj2327

Time will tell. I'm not sure anyone knows the answer to that. They've switched entire graphics in the middle of the season before. Think OG Juggy and the Phenix with the stamps changing direction. Also the Cartels had two different shades of blue.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Time will tell. I'm not sure anyone knows the answer to that. They've switched entire graphics in the middle of the season before. Think OG Juggy and the Phenix with the stamps changing direction. Also the Cartels had two different shades of blue.

Thought you were hitting the 2015 line today? What up wit'dat?

TRaj2327

We had a threat of snow so we had to cancel it. The same thing happened last year and it actually did snow and nobody came. Kinda sucks picking up the tab for 3 hours worth of cages when there is only a few people there.

JDizzy

Star Player
im sure everyone knows this by now, but the first mercy's out had the designed for woman on it. fresh ones dont have it.

TRaj2327

Some do and some don't. Give it some time for older stock to get pushed out and I bet all the newer ones don't have it. Either way, it is the same bat.

Dugout5

Starting Player
Swung the Mercy 25oz Last Wednesday, tons of pop Lasers all day, Much stiffer than new juggy but had a little flex. Colors are a little girly but way better than purple. New AM is sick also with crazy paint! New Juggy has tons of flex but not crazy about the silver. I like stiffer bats so if I had to buy one.... Mercy, AM, Juggy in that order.