For Sale/Trade 2015 Miken 4TF 26oz Returnable No receipt

mamoore9

Star Player
For sale is a 2015 Miken 4TF 26oz. Has maybe 150 hits on it, just normal field wear. Hasnt been used in months. No receipt. Is returnable.

Interested in Demarini trades. Specifically a 25.5 or 26.5 future but will entertain other 26 oz Demarini trades.

soldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsold

Can text pics if its easier

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag299/mamoore9/IMG_0333_zpsxsf5prgb.jpg

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag299/mamoore9/IMG_0336_zpszkhyjkyk.jpg

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag299/mamoore9/IMG_0334_zpsqycszoyg.jpg

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag299/mamoore9/IMG_0335_zpscb4uzabx.jpg

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag299/mamoore9/IMG_4326_zpsiernkrv6.jpg

Last edited:

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
somone who doesnt even know if the bat is returnable or not...no thx I'll pass......FYI there are still reps that have these NIW for what your asking

mamoore9

Star Player
somone who doesnt even know if the bat is returnable or not...no thx I'll pass......FYI there are still reps that have these NIW for what your asking

I never said I didn't know if it was returnable, just bad wording on my part in the original post. I know 100% the bat is returnable, in case that wasnt made clear.

As far as price is concerned, I was more interested in a trade so I listed the price higher. More then willing to be flexible on price though if someone is actually interested.

Last edited:

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
your price isnt too ridiculous. these are one of the best balanced new stamped utrip sticks out there and are getting hard to find.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
^^he originally had it for $185 or $190 I think......$160 is fair IMO. Guy sold one with 300-400 hits w/receipt for $160 on here recently and that was seen as a very good deal, so $160 for this isn't bad. I don't know about the guy saying these are still available from dealers, all of the dealers I know are sold out, particularly in this weight. Just picked one up for $200 shipped NIW w/receipt myself.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Ridiculous price is RIDICULOUS

LOLOLOLOLOLOL this is the best bat to come out in at least two years..... you think the best bats out should go for what? $100?? Everything else can go for $50, I guess....according to your logic. since 160-180 for a returnable 4TF is RIDICULOUS. Don't look in the Demarini section, they have bats for $200+ :rolleyes:

brock

Addicted to Softballfans
Look you can sell your bat for whatever you want. I understand supply and demand. But I'm not in the habit of trying to turn a profit off my board Bros. If I want a profit after USING a bat I'll flip it on the bay.

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
LOLOLOLOLOLOL this is the best bat to come out in at least two years..... you think the best bats out should go for what? $100?? Everything else can go for $50, I guess....according to your logic. since 160-180 for a returnable 4TF is RIDICULOUS. Don't look in the Demarini section, they have bats for $200+ :rolleyes:

I thought this site was for hooking guys up on used bats????

Fallen is a GREAT bat but its really not any hotter than the Freak Black and both are pretty darn balanced to me.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought this site was for hooking guys up on used bats????

Fallen is a GREAT bat but its really not any hotter than the Freak Black and both are pretty darn balanced to me.

You missed my point..... Saying "Ridiculous price is RIDICULOUS" in all caps, like it's SO unheard of for a 4tf to go for 160+ is pretty over the top imo. With that logic every good bat sell for around $100, right?

brock

Addicted to Softballfans
You missed my point..... Saying "Ridiculous price is RIDICULOUS" in all caps, like it's SO unheard of for a 4tf to go for 160+ is pretty over the top imo. With that logic every good bat sell for around $100, right?

In my defense I posted before. I read the thread and realized he didn't mean no return.

mamoore9

Star Player
Let me clear the air. My original price of 180 was high because i wanted to trade primarily before excepting cash. I'm not here to rip off the board bros. Im aware it can be had NIW for somewhat near that price, but if you saw the lowballs im getting from window shoppers, you'd understand why i started at 180.

I currently have a deal pending, but by its not over till i have cash or a trade from that person. If you have an offer, keep em coming in case it falls through.

To those who weren't bashing the price, thanks for not being *******s like the others.

bambinos

1992-93
You don't have to explain. The price you ask the price you get is dictated by market demand and market supply. All these guys that complain about the price are just trying to knock the price down. I dmed some of the people in the post (the ones that claimed , reps are selling these Niw for $160) and guess what. No one responded with a solid lead. We live in a free market society.

sacto73

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldn't of sold it for less than $180. minus the shipping you're letting it go for $165