2015 most underrated bat?!?

Cali_4sb

Coach
I swung pretty much every bat from this years line up. There was one bat though that I didn't swing until this week. That was the Cartel 3. I haven't heard much about it or see guys swinging it. I put about 300 bp hits on mine with a mix of 300's and 375's. This bat is really nice! Definitely taking it with me to my next tourny.

What bats do you guys think we're underrated?

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
This thread is silly. There is no underrated DeMarini. They're all good and everyone knows it. I think some are better than others, but there are no "sleepers" or bats under the radar.

Cali_4sb

Coach
Was there a bat that surprised you more then others? I already new the flippers were gonna be fire. I tried a leagacy abd lived it. Now just tried a cartel since I didn't hear much on it, and it was pretty nice.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
IMO, there isn't an underrated ASA bat, but I would say that there have been a couple underwhelming USSSA bats for sure. For the most part they're the exclusives.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
True One, it's hot as anything else and good as the Spec1. Many people know this & still pick something else or try to sell them after 100cuts. I think they just want something new/flashy/pizzazzy.

Cali_4sb

Coach
The cartel reminded me of my true one. Sounds the same. The ONE just takes long to break in. Guys like bats hot out of the wrapper. I don't blame them haha

Ogdg

Banned User
I'd say the juggy was a sleeper. Everyone wants the j3a hotness but don't want to give credit to the new juggles even though they're just as hot.

M

MJL 00

Corndog crushes........................................ :thumb:

But someone stated no underrated D's is the true statement

Joker

I'd say the juggy was a sleeper. Everyone wants the j3a hotness but don't want to give credit to the new juggles even though they're just as hot.

considering the juggy line has been the flagship demarini composite line since 2008, its not a sleeper

Ogdg

Banned User
I hear what youre saying. But since I'd say the j3a the aftermathinexpensive has kinda taken the front running. Especially now with three individual models and the juggy only having one. And a dropped utrip juggy. I don't consider the cluggy a juggy line. Even the insane u is going to have an alloy handle. These are the man reasons I think it was a sleeper bat.

Ogdg

Banned User

I had one with a 4" cert Crack in February and hit it almpst.exclusively in league and it lasted till August. Good lord it was hot. Only bat I've taken to the end in games before. I finally got to.experience those "last 10 swings of amazingness" from a bat.

Joker

I hear what youre saying. But since I'd say the j3a the aftermathinexpensive has kinda taken the front running. Especially now with three individual models and the juggy only having one. And a dropped utrip juggy. I don't consider the cluggy a juggy line. Even the insane u is going to have an alloy handle. These are the man reasons I think it was a sleeper bat.

no its not a sleeper bat

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry I'm late to the party. Ray rice was in the elevator. Hahahahahahaha

Don't know how people arent beating their meat to the silver Juggy. OBVIOUSLY HOTTER THEN THE BLACK JUGGY and performs like a J3a at half the price. Barrel is fire right away. Flex is like Kate Uptons chesticles...BEAUTIFUL!!! I know it's a main line and DeMarini has been churning out juggys for over almost a decade. But this years is something special.

jaelean07

Part Time Player
Most under rated demarini in my opinion is the one. Only because people don't want to put in the work to break it in. Just like someone said before I did. Once broken in this thing is fire!

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Sorry I'm late to the party. Ray rice was in the elevator. Hahahahahahaha

Don't know how people arent beating their meat to the silver Juggy. OBVIOUSLY HOTTER THEN THE BLACK JUGGY and performs like a J3a at half the price. Barrel is fire right away. Flex is like Kate Uptons chesticles...BEAUTIFUL!!! I know it's a main line and DeMarini has been churning out juggys for over almost a decade. But this years is something special.

I preferred the extra booty on the 2014. Silver was good too though.