LTB 2015 Senior Salvo

If i did i would offer it to the op.. thats how it is supposed to work here on sbf
OK, good answer. Somewhere I missed moderator in your signature when you instructed me that it would be prudent for me to start or initiate my own thread. And since I had started my own thread, prior to your instructions, here’s my instructions to you, mind your own business and we’ll get along fine.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
OK, good answer. Somewhere I missed moderator in your signature when you instructed me that it would be prudent for me to start or initiate my own thread. And since I had started my own thread, prior to your instructions, here’s my instructions to you, mind your own business and we’ll get along fine.
Very nice!! Im pretty sure it is in the forum rules, have you read them.. so you get along just fine with folk that stay out of your business but it is ok for you to jump someone else's thread.. it doesn't take a moderator to follow simple rules thats all

Brother, I didn’t jump someone else’s thread like I stated. I actually helped by listing the model number on his thread immediately after starting a thread of my own. I don’t think I was rude or inconsiderate making a post to his request but no, I haven’t read the rules and I also have not been rude in my comments for his post. You my friend have been short and curt in a manner that is not part of your job description. But I’ll not argue with you further as it takes two to argue and all I’m looking for is a softball bat.