For Sale ----2015 Wilson a2000 1799 12.75" RHT Barely Used $210 obo <----

slapnutz

I have more DBO than you!
Looking to sell a barely used 2015 a2000 1799 rht 12.75 glove. Bought it this spring. Never had a drop of oil on it. Tips fingers. $155 shipped PayPal gifted or add fee.

Last edited:

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
Going to be tough to sell when there is one of these bad boys on here for $35 cheaper and never been used.

Ron T

W.O.M.D.
Mine is RHT too, in better shape, for way less..

Youre over priced.

It's all good! Anyone can ask for whatever price they want for their glove. GETTING their price is another thing.
Being overpriced means NO INQUIRIES.
GLWS.

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
Not really........

They are available on closeout from an online retailer for less than $130 right now. You've got to do your research before you put something out for sale.

Wheres that? I havent done my HW on price, but I do know my NWOTs a2000 that I overpaid for isnt worth $210. I paid $185 for mine on this forum and am listing it for less, because I know how this board works.. $130 is a score!

slapnutz

Wheres that? I havent done my HW on price, but I do know my NWOTs a2000 that I overpaid for isnt worth $210. I paid $185 for mine on this forum and am listing it for less, because I know how this board works.. $130 is a score!

How about you argue on your post.

sh29

Not really........

They are available on closeout from an online retailer for less than $130 right now. You've got to do your research before you put something out for sale.

Not from the place I'm referring to. LHT's are under $130 & RHT's are gone. Puig's are still available in RHT though.

This is my PSA for the day.........:D

If the RHT for $130 is no longer available, isn't it possible they already did their research!?!?

I think that now the OP is in the right neighborhood with what the price should be, but NOTHING sells on this site like it used to.......

slapnutz

The reason why nothing sells here are because guys are trolls. post a link to show that price. If not, go away.

MaverickAH

If the RHT for $130 is no longer available, isn't it possible they already did their research!?!?

I think that now the OP is in the right neighborhood with what the price should be, but NOTHING sells on this site like it used to.......

No, because RHT were still available when I posted. Safe to assume that they are no longer available due to my post!

The reason why nothing sells here are because guys are trolls. post a link to show that price. If not, go away.

You know damn well that it's against board rules to post a link! If you aren't capable of doing a search & find the info yourself, well.......

There are other places were the glove is still available for $180 so that still trumps what people are trying to sell them for on here new or used. That's why nothing sells on here.

Additionally, the main purpose of this board is to give guys good deals. If you can sell something for less than what's available NWT from a retailer, you shouldn't be selling it on here.

Last edited:

Wally Gator

Starting Player
The main reason of this sub-forum is to buy and sell. I'm amazed lately at the level of rudeness in some threads in this section. Use the private message feature, post in the glove discussion section, or do not post and snicker at how much smarter you are than everyone else.

slapnutz

No, because RHT were still available when I posted. Safe to assume that they are no longer available due to my post!

You know damn well that it's against board rules to post a link! If you aren't capable of doing a search & find the info yourself, well.......

There are other places were the glove is still available for $180 so that still trumps what people are trying to sell them for on here new or used. That's why nothing sells on here.

Additionally, the main purpose of this board is to give guys good deals. If you can sell something for less than what's available NWT from a retailer, you shouldn't be selling it on here.

Yeah. You're the reason why it sold out. Please!!! Are you intending to buy this glove? Probably not. Do you think the buyer should also do their research. You spout a place and I did check. They don't have it. So I think my price is fare.You say this place is to get things cheaper, its negotiated in pm's. Not on this thread. I said best offer, never said firm. I even lowered the price, but yet for someone who has no intention of buying the glove continues to troll. How about don't read or skip this thread. Maybe you are the reason no one sells stuff on here.

slapnutz

The main reason of this sub-forum is to buy and sell. I'm amazed lately at the level of rudeness in some threads in this section. Use the private message feature, post in the glove discussion section, or do not post and snicker at how much smarter you are than everyone else.

Amen!! What the hell happened to this place. The seller should post what ever price he/she wants. If I don't get enough attraction I will lower my price. Never had I had a post saying my glove is better than yours or I found it cheaper but it's not available. Ugh!!!

Last edited:

Jen_16

Coach

Amen.
Bump for a nice 1799