Price Check 2016 26oz BJ Fulk

froglodge32

Addicted to Softballfans
Just picked up a 2016 26oz BJ Fulk locally and was curious what they're selling for right now. Was told bat only had around 100 swings on it but was left rolling around in this guys trunk so it has some scratches on it but no webbing, rattles, or cracks. Bat is returnable but I didn't get the barcode or receipt for it.

Party mafia

Just picked up a 2016 26oz BJ Fulk locally and was curious what they're selling for right now. Was told bat only had around 100 swings on it but was left rolling around in this guys trunk so it has some scratches on it but no webbing, rattles, or cracks. Bat is returnable but I didn't get the barcode or receipt for it.
how much did you paid for it?

froglodge32

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep just didn't have it in front of me and was trying to get some what of an idea before I got home. I'll get them up here in just a few.

chile

Bad Ape
i just picked up a nice 26oz 17 fulk with valid and receipt and barcode for $140...fwiw

froglodge32

Addicted to Softballfans
Just tried posting pics and I guess somethings have changed since I last used the board. I'll have to try and get them up tomorrow sometime as photobucket doesn't work anymore.