"2016" 4 the Fallen - Shipped

DStandridge

OHIPAL
Just received an email from the company in which I pre ordered the bat from. And it said it was shipped today. I'm guessing I'll see it on either Tuesday or Wednesday, I hope.

Anyone else received a notification for this bat, or even a Freak 12?

yellowmein

BP on a Tee
I':)m Jelly right now. I ordered a 27 from softballfans ten minutes ago. I have been swinging my DC for a month now and cant wait to get this 4TF!

DStandridge

OHIPAL
So the tracking updated with the shipment. As stated from usps, it's scheduled to arrive on Monday. If this is the case, I'll use it Monday night for leagues, pending weather. But not going to hold my breath tho with the way usps has been.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
I'm excited for mine to show up as well. I have a feeling that it'll be a fire stick, and I might sell off the F.Black

What weight u get? I feel like it's gonna be exactly like a broken in easton scn17bh from swing 1.....this is what I am thinking! Hopefully it's even hotter! Haha

DStandridge

OHIPAL
I ended up getting a 27oz. And it arrived yesterday, along with 1 of the 2 4TF's I had ordered. I plan on swinging it Monday now for leagues. Heard nothing but great things about the F-12. If that's the case, I might let go of the F.Black.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
I ended up getting a 27oz. And it arrived yesterday, along with 1 of the 2 4TF's I had ordered. I plan on swinging it Monday now for leagues. Heard nothing but great things about the F-12. If that's the case, I might let go of the F.Black.

Yeah I sold my miken triad u-trip yesterday and my easton l1.0 to get room for my Freak 12...should be just as good if not better then my 2014 miken triad u-trip

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Just received an email from the company in which I pre ordered the bat from. And it said it was shipped today. I'm guessing I'll see it on either Tuesday or Wednesday, I hope.

Anyone else received a notification for this bat, or even a Freak 12?

Also, who u order your bats from? I mean u got them shipped early to u!!!!

yellowmein

BP on a Tee
picture.php

picture.php

:thumb:

Dynastysoftball

The Veteran
The for the fallen is a fire stick!! Swung a friends last week. Its a little differnt that last years. It was ready to go on swing one. Failed comp after 10 hits. It got ch3cked after we hit the pitcher. Really good bat. Have a 26 feels a little light tho. Easy to control the ball with it. Killing the mush ball

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
The for the fallen is a fire stick!! Swung a friends last week. Its a little differnt that last years. It was ready to go on swing one. Failed comp after 10 hits. It got ch3cked after we hit the pitcher. Really good bat. Have a 26 feels a little light tho. Easy to control the ball with it. Killing the mush ball

Failed after 10 swings????? What the heck!!! That is ridiculous!! I bet if u play all these traveling tourneys, the players and teams have to buy a crap ton of bats!!!!

azscotty

Manager

10 hits? Really?

Not being a d1ck, but that sounds ridiculous. Are you sure the test was done correctly?

I'm praying you are wrong about the 10 hits because then I have no idea what to swing my 4tf from last year fails