2016 Boombah Lyf Nimmo edition

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks to our friend bojangles for letting us check this one out, he's batting leadoff here with yours truly coming up after him. This only had about 50 swings on it to get things started. This is different than the other Boombah line, this one features a 12" barrel. Still an endloaded offering though. This was a 26 and swung true to weight. For being a 12" barrel the whole thing felt good, which was nice. Not sold on this wild looking paint job, but outside of that there wasn't anything else I disliked about this bat. Another good one from the Boombah crew!

***Sorry for the shotty quality, I have upgraded cameras and it's a little more complex than a GoPro so there is a slight bit of a learning curve. Videos have gotten better since this and I am optimistic that this will help out production quality in the long run***

Great bat as mine gets noticeably hotter after each round of BP. Started to game it this past weekend over my black DC41 and look forward to having it tested in two weekends. I'm a huge fan of the crazy color scheme which also tends to attract a lot of questions about the bat from other players. The only thing I wasn't a big fan of was the larger knob that Boombah uses though was easily fixed using a knob cuff.