2016 Chris Greinert Derby Boys 275 BP

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj20eInviwE[/ame]

Sorry for the lack of voice over with this video. Had a bad sinus infection when I made it and didn't figure anyone wanted to hear me back and cough every other word.

This bat was just as good as I expected it would be. Little more endload than the previous year's model though. Wasn't anything overwhelming though. Same feel in the barrel and these actually come with lizard skin grips this year! These are very affordable though the SBF store right now (as well as the one I have in the selling section :D) and are well worth the money if you're in the market for a dual stamp bat.

texas-46

Addicted to Softballfans
It sounds good and looks like its opening up nicely.. I debating on a DG,Guilt,Jackal or a CG 275,We hit the lower compression balls in our league.

lx_2nv

Coach
GUILT GUILT GUILT! I don't know, my confidence is always high when I swing mine...its my slump buster.

lx_2nv

Coach
hahaha - i may send you mine before the warranty expires. But I'm still swingin her 3-4x a week lol. It's only a 26.5 though. Saw them on FB over the weekend for $99!!

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
The 16 feels a little bit stiffer but performance is just the same IMO. The 16 felt to have a slight bit more EL as well.