2016 Combat Chris Greinert 275 (DBGSP4) NOT on NSA bat list?

Duke of Earl

2016 Combat Chris Greinert 275 (DBGSP4)

I was going to buy one of these blue/white bats for my NSA league, the bat description says it is approved for NSA, but yet when I check the NSA bat list, it's not there... why?

Other Derby Boy 275 models are listed but not this one...

Is this NSA approved or not? Will I be able to use it?

NSA Bat List:
https://www.playnsa.com/PrintableBatList.aspx

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
2016 Combat Chris Greinert 275 (DBGSP4)

I was going to buy one of these blue/white bats for my NSA league, the bat description says it is approved for NSA, but yet when I check the NSA bat list, it's not there... why?

Other Derby Boy 275 models are listed but not this one...

Is this NSA approved or not? Will I be able to use it?

NSA Bat List:
https://www.playnsa.com/PrintableBatList.aspx

ODD, I thought now all approved bats needed the 2012 stamp and be made by one of their 11 approved (license purchased) manufacturers.

how did you find this list?

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
I think the better question here is, why would you buy a Combat? Haha... just busting your balls brother. You are correct though about your bat and the list was updated today (7/28). Another good question to ask is how the Scn17BH got on the list when it only has the new USSSA stamp and not the new NSA stamp...

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably has the Canadian NSA stamp. Combat is a Canadian manufacturer and NSA Canada has no affiliation with NSA in the US. NSA canada stamp would be no good in your league

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
Upon further inspection, the list was update on the 28th, and includes almost all of the old stamp bats except for the og Ultra group, 1 Combat, and all of the bats ever made by whoever made the Katana bat (all of which are on the banned bat list update in March of like '08?). So... technically... if you play NSA rules and not a "stamp rule," you would use old stamp bats? Just a theory.