2016 Easton Scott Kirby ASA BP

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0vdKY_YAXQ[/ame]

Peeled the wrapper off before this round started. Hitting the standard mix of Evil BP Rockets and Evil 52/300 game balls. While stiffer and more endloaded than it's 2015 counterpart, it did open up quite a bit quicker which interested me because it did have a stiffer feel than the 2015. I expected it to take a while to get going based on that but it proved me wrong. These 2016's have been webbing up crazy fast too. This as the rest of them didn't sound all that good with 52's but it still hit well with all balls. I wasn't all that wild about the stiffer feel of this bat. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of feedback. This bat wasn't overkill but these 16's have been pretty stiff compared to the last few years. The bigger endload didn't bother me either, but if you don't like a ton of it you may want to drop an oz. Easton definitely seems to be getting on board with the faster break in stuff though. If you like the Easton feel and want something that'll break in faster (than others of it's kind) then check these 2016's out.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Still getting it on my end. Shows bats , but when I hit play it acts like it is load to start and then says: An error occurred. Please try again later. Learn more

I think OP has me blocked.