2016 Kirby Bp

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
[ame]https://youtu.be/EfynVoq0TsM[/ame]

Handle:
Stiff handle 12" barrel

Endload:
27oz bat scale at 27.6 with stock grip, it felt pretty heavy... my 16 helmer swings way lighter and its 27.5..

Feel:
bat felt super stiff, good sweet spot being it has a 12" barrel and new..

Distance:
bat was clearing fence out the wrapper, not like last year kirby that thing svck out the wrapper...lol

Looks:
i'm kinda digging the colors, bat totally stands out...bat is all matte finish..

Break in:
bat does need break in, we put 160 cuts seems like its going need couple hundred more hits to heat up, but not like last year kirby it seems like its way better, and i heard its the same bat as last year so i don't know..

Durable:
added 160 cuts, with no sign of rattle but it's webbed to ****...lol.....I was hitting a mixture of 44s, and a couple of ZN but most balls are all 2-3 year old balls ...

Last edited:

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Looks like a ketchup and mustard horror show. But sounds good, doesn't have that new Easton ping.

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
Looks like a ketchup and mustard horror show. But sounds good, doesn't have that new Easton ping.

hahahahah......yes it does!!!!!! the ping is not there with the 2016 easton i'm guessing, i thought this kirby was going to svck ass out the wrapper like last year kirby, but it prove me wrong...lol

Ballisttic

Star Player
I think last years kirby was one of the better looking eastons niw.

when they get used and dirty they dont look near as good. these new kirbys look like clown bats.

Last edited:

JPG

Lefty
hahahahah......yes it does!!!!!! the ping is not there with the 2016 easton i'm guessing, i thought this kirby was going to svck ass out the wrapper like last year kirby, but it prove me wrong...lol

You hate on the last years kirby because back then you hated easton.
I would say last years kirby is great and would save you 150+ dollars.
On a side note that ketchup bats ugly.

Last edited:
I like the new paint, but I'm not buying a best based on good looking paint or ugly paint. Nice swings. I'm Jealous you get to swing those new sticks before everyone else.

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
To me you could buy last year model for $80-100 and get disgusted putting 4K-6k of swings or get the new **** that's going to take way less swings to open up..

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
You hate on the last years kirby because back then you hated easton.
I would say last years kirby is great and would save you 150+ dollars.
On a side note that ketchup bats ugly.

I hated last year Kirby because that sh/t was really a piece of crap bat out the wrapper even with 2k hits on it, now bat has almost 5k and that's a full year hitting that bat in bp..lol.. and its nice but the new 2016 line feels much better out the wrapper and it's going to take less hits to open up, il take the ketchup bat all day over last year Kirby ...