2016 Mercy

Steve226

Addicted to Softballfans
Asa tester? Preloaded for aftermath, sounds crazy lol, I have to have mine tested for a new league coming up and it is hot now I'm really curious

Yes, an ASA tester. The Mercy is not on the non-linear bat list so it has to go by the standard preset testing. Mine didn't even come close to passing.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
I typically swing a 26oz bat... so if I do pick up the '16 should I pick up a 25oz since they are running heavier than usual? My '13 is 26oz on the dot...

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
All the 2016 mercys in 26oz I have seen have come in over sticker, some as much as a full oz or more. I don't know about the 25 oz versions, but I do know the 26 oz models feel slightly endloaded compared to previous model years

Chico_O

Bat Addict
This thing is ridiculous!
Mine only has about 25 cuts on it now- but... geez alou!

26.7 stock grip- still feels balanced to me, maybe a very slight endload... but not really noticeable ...

Cant wait to get this thing over 300 hits...

barra_300

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anybody scaled a 25 oz. Looking for one for the wife, but i don't want it an oz over sticker.

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
So how are these working out for all you owners? How many are still legal? and how has been the durability?
looking for a bat for my daughter.

greg1292

Well I have around 1500 swings on the 2016 Mercy and it is plain stupid. Sounds like a shot gun and
failed compression by 100 points. Best league bat ever and at 52 years young I am still a bomb dropper.....

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Hell yeah you guys are making me excited. I have one of these coming tomaro as a return. Lol the wife may not have a bat when she comes back to play. Can't wait to put some swings on it.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
It's a beast feels perfect with the endload kinda like a 13" juggy/insane and smokes all balls, I have 2 and one has close to 1000 hits with 44's 52's Classic m's no cracks yet, just keeps going

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
My 26 came in at 26.0 on the dot. I cut maybe an inch or two off the grip and that's about it. Can't wait to put some swings on this thing I know it's gonna be a fire stick

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Both my 2016 mercys came in over sticker. The 25 came in at 25.8, and my 26 came in at 26.7. Both bats took about 200 swings to open up and now kill any ball. Also, both bats started webbing about the 100 swing mark with a mix of 44 and 52 balls. Additionally, the 26 has a noticeable endload to it while the 25 is closer to being balanced

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
I won a 25oz in a raffle, and it does feel closer to 26oz bats I have..........I got it for my girlfriend, but have been doing some BP to break it in...........after about 50 hits off the tee with only 52/300s, this thing is on fire.........everything is to the 300' fence or over.........only negative is the grip - in 2 BP sessions, it has come loose/separated twice.........I re-wrapped it, but if it comes loose again, I will be replacing it with a pink camo Lizard Skin..........otherwise, one of the hottest bats I've swung with so few break-in hits.........great bat at any price, but seems to be getting cheaper.........tempted to get another before they're all gone.........

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Soooo I put some swings on this thing with 44s and 52s and there's prob 150 swings on it now. This thing is ridiculous gas, I'm def getting another one.

Lol haven't even bothered to put any swings on my 15 USA Am. I freaking love this mercy i can't put it down.

greg1292

At 2500 swings and the 2016 26oz Mercy keeps on trucking. My daughter used it this past weekend in a coed tourney
and smoked the pitcher twice and hit the fence on a 320' fence. Wind was blowing out 52/300. Ex college fast pitch player
that loves slow pitch. These bats are verifiable stupid hot:D