2016 og juggy

efigueroa12

Addicted to Softballfans
What didn't you like about it. I see you have the 14&15 what the difference between those and the 16?

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
I liked it but it doesn't feel like pervious juggys. Fells like it has a stiffer handle and the barrel isn't as soft. Hit great for me but I like stiffer handle bats 27 felt like a 27 if anyone cares

M

MJL 00

I liked the og AM better which is weird guess didn't like the 14 or 15 AM much and the 15 Juggy is one of my gamers. Odd

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I liked it but it doesn't feel like pervious juggys. Fells like it has a stiffer handle and the barrel isn't as soft. Hit great for me but I like stiffer handle bats 27 felt like a 27 if anyone cares

Really liked the 30 oz I got back from demarini. Very stiff handle compared to my j3a and has a metallic sound when hit. Distance started out poor but was coming around by the end. Hopefully it opens up some more next round.

Ya estuvo 27

Part Time Player
Give it like 500+ hits I've bp mine everyday and got it about a week early once it brakes on its nasty. The flex is a little more then the past which I like and it seems just as hot as ever.

SBG SHREK

Coach
I put about 80 hits on mine. Maybe around 75 hits with 52s and 5 with 44s. Right away I noticed it felt way stiffer then the other Juggies. Too me it felt more like an Aftermath. It was hitting the 52s good but when I tried hitting some 44s it felt like I was going to break the bat lol it diffenitly needs some breaking in. I'm use to the HOTT out of the wrapper status but this one was not hot out of the wrapper. I'm going to put another 200 hits on it and go from there.

stutzdaddy

Star Player
My OG juggy was straight fire out of the wrapper. Its right there with my 14 juggy easily. Maybe this one fits my swing better but I love my 16 OG Juggy... Just my opinion tough.

stutzdaddy

Star Player
I was hitting a mix of evil 52s, evil bp 52s and evil 44s. The juggy crushed them all. If durability is good it will; be time to sell my 14 juggys.

stutzdaddy

Star Player
Put another 60 cuts one the OG juggy last night using classic Ms just keeps getting hotter. I just noticed yours is a 26oz Shrek. Mine is a 27oz. Maybe its like the 2014 where certain weights took a lil longer to break in. Don't know...All my 2014s are 28oz BTW....

SBG SHREK

Coach
Put another 60 cuts one the OG juggy last night using classic Ms just keeps getting hotter. I just noticed yours is a 26oz Shrek. Mine is a 27oz. Maybe its like the 2014 where certain weights took a lil longer to break in. Don't know...All my 2014s are 28oz BTW....

I don't want to give up on it. I want to go BP it once more before I descide what to do.

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
Pulled my 26oz out last Tuesday and hit about 60 stadiums with it... Its GTG now! The barrel is definitely much stiffer then previous models and it also feels like there's more handle flex as well. The overall feel didn't change much except you could almost feel the ball collapsing on the barrel at contact. I was also curious to see what it would test at after we hit the stadiums and it was just a hair over 250 on a utrip tester.