2016 Worth line

Ronnie G

Star Player
2015 line not 2016, I'm talking about the newest models. Always get confused one what year these bats are.

I have never been into Worth, but I swung my buddies Ressy Legit last night and the thing felt amazing...question is, are these years models drastically better? Because in the past I have tried Worth and didn't like them at all, and swung that one last night and fell in love.

Also, durability? What can you expect as far as durability. I swing Easton, Miken, and Demarini mostly. I know it couldn't be as durable as any Easton, but how does it compare to Miken/Demar?

Any serious input would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Ronnie G

Star Player
Oh these are called the 2015 line? my bad lol i get confused, i thought Miken was calling theirs 2016 too...smh

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
What don't you like about your Mikens, Demarinis, or Eastons ? I have a couple Worth bats and think they are decent sticks. At the end of the day though, I'm grabbing a Miken or Demarini out of my bag before the Worths.

Ronnie G

Star Player
What don't you like about your Mikens, Demarinis, or Eastons ? I have a couple Worth bats and think they are decent sticks. At the end of the day though, I'm grabbing a Miken or Demarini out of my bag before the Worths.

I love them all, I just got the chance to swing the new Ressy and really liked it, I will still be swinging my DC41's, and Aftermaths and stuff, but thought that maybe Worth was like the "sleeper" bat this year, kind of like Miken last year, ya know?

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I wouldn't go that far. They are decent. My Greg Connell rips for being a 26oz balanced, but I question its durabilty. I have the 2014 ressy legit (gray and orange), and I wouldn't put it on the same pedestal as either of my DC41s. I haven't hit the new 2015 ressy legit 220(blue and orange) so I can't make the comparison.

MLAT44

Addicted to Softballfans
Just as the person said above Miken and Worth are about the same. Can't go wrong with the Legit's all the ones I have swung had good pop.

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
The legits are basically the same bats as the Miken DC41, triad/freak black, and 4the fallen. Just pick an end load and they are basically the same bat. As a few have already stated here and many places before Miken and Worth have the same owners and are basically putting out nearly the exact same products with different graphics.

All are really hot out of the wrapper but most will not pass compression for very long. Usually a couple hundred swings and they are failing compression but hot as fire for about another hundred swings depending on how much swing speed you got then they bust. There are exceptions, of course, but from the guys I know that had miken and worth sponsorships last year this was the story across the board.

Mab7305

Extra Hitter
i will have to agree with you, I was a demarini guy, and then the end of last years season i picked up a buddy of mines 2014 grey and orange legit and crushed the ball, Ive never had a bat feel so good. My question is this year should i get the blue and orange legit from this year or go with the previous years grey and orange.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
i will have to agree with you, I was a demarini guy, and then the end of last years season i picked up a buddy of mines 2014 grey and orange legit and crushed the ball, Ive never had a bat feel so good. My question is this year should i get the blue and orange legit from this year or go with the previous years grey and orange.

I would recommend going with the gray and orange from last year only because of durability. I loved my gray and orange legit ressy, and truly regret selling it to my team mate. A lot of this years Worths are failing compression at about 50 swings if not right out of the wrapper. If your league doesn't test, then maybe consider the current blue and orange.

Leadoff Man

Addicted to Softballfans
I just came in from BP in the cage getting ready from NSA Winter World in SC.
I pulled out my 2016 Ressy Legit 20 26oz PM NR.
And I must say that this bat is stupid hot out the wrapper. I was hitting a combination of .44 core and .52 core balls.
You actually cant tell that this bat is endload. The grip on this bat is soft. The ball jumps off this bat. I put it down after 2 rounds of 25.
I cant wait to swing this in SC.
I'm in love...

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
no propaganda here. I've swung them side by side. The dc41s are nice, but no where near the distance and exit speed of all the legits I have/have had.

NorthFlorida

Manager
Thats insane dude, every one (DC) i've had tests at 225 (Utrip limit) after like 100-150 swings. Lets pump the brakes on the propaganda.

And all five Legit's I've owned or own are failing at 150 swings or less. Neither is hotter than the other. They're all the same bats with different paint jobs and end caps. In the end it's the operator.