2016 Worth Resmondo Legit USSSA BP

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
My swings

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J423i7EQIg8[/ame]

Dan's swings

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Uv66ktohk[/ame]

I'll describe this bat in one word. Bazooka. Bat in the video is a 27 and does give a feeling of having a pretty good endload. Swing VERY smooth though. This bat was new to get things started and Dan was hitting nothing but 52's until the end of his video then you can immediately tell the difference in sound. When I got it, it had around 75 on it. Dan pitched me a mix of everything from M's to 52's. Roasted them all. This year's barrel does give a little more feedback than last year's model. Same specs otherwise though. All in all, this was one of the funnest bats I've hit in quite some time. It does make me question the durability a little bit, but we shall see. I will update with that as time goes on. Hard to go wrong with one of these babies though. If you were considering buying one, buy two :D

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
To me they felt nothing alike. Ressy broke in much faster swings less end load and is softer. I liked the ressy much more. Both hit though

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm so on the fence about scooping one of these up to try. I have 2x of last year ressy, and LOVE them. Still need some more swings on the Fulk to get a good evaluation on it. Still pings a good bit

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Wonder if the dc41 feels the same as this one.
I will have an answer to that soon.
I'm so on the fence about scooping one of these up to try. I have 2x of last year ressy, and LOVE them. Still need some more swings on the Fulk to get a good evaluation on it. Still pings a good bit
Barrel wise, I didn't feel a huge difference between the fulk and the ressy. That's just me.
I just hope the Asa ressy is fireeee.

Gonna try and get my hands on one real soon

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to hear. I posted in the 2016 Worth thread a little bit ago, I got to swing my fulk a little more last night, she finally came around (150ish swings) and man was that a fun BP session!!! Ping is gone and she was very rewarding to me. Finally had a good pitcher so that helped.

I swing my blue ressy that's basically had the wrapper peeled off last month, still got a ping but the fulk was so fun I went back to it. I didn't swing the blue one I have that has a million hits on it

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I love the blue ones. If I had to choose between the blue one and this one I'm not sure I could choose lol. I love how soft the blue one is but the weighting of this one is on point.

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
I love the blue ones. If I had to choose between the blue one and this one I'm not sure I could choose lol. I love how soft the blue one is but the weighting of this one is on point.

I hated the blue one because of the softness. Just curious if the clear coat has anything to do with the softness of the barrel. The 2014 gray Ressy had clear coat, the 2015 didn't and now this years does again.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
I hated the blue one because of the softness. Just curious if the clear coat has anything to do with the softness of the barrel. The 2014 gray Ressy had clear coat, the 2015 didn't and now this years does again.

They definitely feel like the grey ones more so than the blue ones. I loved the grey ones and, despite their great performance, hated the blue ones. These may have a tad more end load but the feel on contact is similar to a grey one with 700ish hits on it.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
what are these running price wise?? I'm very interested in getting one and I'm sure sbf store (if they carry them) isn't the cheapest place to get them

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I've seen the ressy/connell/fulk for $235, that's what I gave for my Fulk a while back.

I'm sure there's someone always cheaper, but the place I got it from is only 1 day shipping away from me, and I decided on a whim I wanted one and it was here the next day, just in time for winterish BP :D

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I've seen the ressy/connell/fulk for $235, that's what I gave for my Fulk a while back.

I'm sure there's someone always cheaper, but the place I got it from is only 1 day shipping away from me, and I decided on a whim I wanted one and it was here the next day, just in time for winterish BP :D

you're one of the few that i will simply go by their word on if a bat is good or not, seeing as how we both shared love for the juggy line at least i know you have similar taste in bats

cdamron13

scerred of sbf

of those 3:

which one would feel most similar to a DNA?

are any of them balanced or only have a slight endload?

which would you choose if you could only choose one??

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
you're one of the few that i will simply go by their word on if a bat is good or not, seeing as how we both shared love for the juggy line at least i know you have similar taste in bats
Yeah we've had similar tastes for a while now, I feel the same. If you say something's GTG, I need to look into it :D

of those 3:

which one would feel most similar to a DNA?

are any of them balanced or only have a slight endload?

which would you choose if you could only choose one??

The DNA is like a red headed stepchild. It's got a weight that feels unlike anything really. I've always preferred a slight EL in my bats, the weighting on a 27oz Juggy was perfect to me at the time I swung juggies.

The connell is the balanced worth, I've never held one, as I prefer a slight EL........saying that, I feel the blue ressy feels the closest to the juggy, both 27oz. The fulk has a tad more EL in 27oz - Fulk in 26oz would probably feel like a ressy/juggy in 27oz. I kinda want to try one, but I kinda don't wanna spend money on more bats lol. I know I can just sell whichever I don't like easily, ha.

At this time, I am going to still game the blue ressy from last year in 27oz......I was on point with it last year, I just loved everything about it. It swings smooth, has that soft barrell feel when you really connect with one, just a really fun, consistent bat.

I really like the Fulk, it has just a tad more EL than the ressy. Does it throw me off a little? Maybe, I still hit good with it, I just feel like I'm more consistent with the ressy from last year. That's why I got rid of my DNA's.....when you connect, man did you connect. But I was so personally inconsistent with it.

The fulk is gonna be my slump buster :D

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
I swung this bat last night right out of the wrapper it is just stupid good. I do think though, it's the exact same bat as the dc41 with maybe a different end load. The dc41 sounds the exact same, felt the exact same, just seems like a different paint job imo.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Yeah we've had similar tastes for a while now, I feel the same. If you say something's GTG, I need to look into it :D

The DNA is like a red headed stepchild. It's got a weight that feels unlike anything really. I've always preferred a slight EL in my bats, the weighting on a 27oz Juggy was perfect to me at the time I swung juggies.

The connell is the balanced worth, I've never held one, as I prefer a slight EL........saying that, I feel the blue ressy feels the closest to the juggy, both 27oz. The fulk has a tad more EL in 27oz - Fulk in 26oz would probably feel like a ressy/juggy in 27oz. I kinda want to try one, but I kinda don't wanna spend money on more bats lol. I know I can just sell whichever I don't like easily, ha.

At this time, I am going to still game the blue ressy from last year in 27oz......I was on point with it last year, I just loved everything about it. It swings smooth, has that soft barrell feel when you really connect with one, just a really fun, consistent bat.

I really like the Fulk, it has just a tad more EL than the ressy. Does it throw me off a little? Maybe, I still hit good with it, I just feel like I'm more consistent with the ressy from last year. That's why I got rid of my DNA's.....when you connect, man did you connect. But I was so personally inconsistent with it.

The fulk is gonna be my slump buster :D

all good info here, I appreciate it man.....

what I want to do is buy freak black, a KF 30, a DC41, and a Ressy...bbuutttt I only play 2 nights a week, I only need 1 bat honestly, or maybe 1 worth and 1 miken....I hear way to much good stuff about the Freak Black to not get one I think

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit the DC some more yesterday. I don't think it's the same barrel. It's a stiffer feel on impact. Almost more crisp. Defiantly not as soft but every bit as good. That thing was bananas. You can't go wrong really. If you like a heavier end load go with the DC but I prefer the ressy. It seemed to swing smoother

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
all good info here, I appreciate it man.....

what I want to do is buy freak black, a KF 30, a DC41, and a Ressy...bbuutttt I only play 2 nights a week, I only need 1 bat honestly, or maybe 1 worth and 1 miken....I hear way to much good stuff about the Freak Black to not get one I think

Man, I swung the Fulk again this weekend, Sat and Sun and it was nice!!! I swung it better than the ressy both days. Maybe I'm getting used to the tad more EL in the shorter barrel, I dunno. But I rocked with it :D

So who knows what I'll do lol. I've always preferred 12" el bats.....ie the juggy.

Everyone who swung them both actually hit the fulk better