2017 Ambush

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Been breaking a few in, they are pretty much the same as the two piece Supernova FP just heavier, gonna be very good bats...

Been breaking a few in, they are pretty much the same as the two piece Supernova FP just heavier, gonna be very good bats...

does it have a heavy feel? I never liked the Mizuno line because, to me they feel like swinging a 2x4. The 14" barrel gives me the impression this bat is stiff and heavy.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Its balanced so not heavy, not much flex. A rather hard barrel, it hits decently but could use a softer barrel, a bit of flex and some kind of end load. I dont swing it much( I play mostly single wall ) but take one to demo when I set up, looking for more feedback.....

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Its balanced so not heavy, not much flex. A rather hard barrel, it hits decently but could use a softer barrel, a bit of flex and some kind of end load. I dont swing it much( I play mostly single wall ) but take one to demo when I set up, looking for more feedback.....

Hey Bro, what singewalls are you using? Im doing a one piece single wall alloy league this year, trying something new, any suggestions on what bats to try out?

Thanks in advance!