2017 baker & ghost

Clblay

I'm having problems finding a 2017 28oz baker to buy on here. Considering a ghost if I cant find one. Anybody swing both? Differences between the two?

Matth

I'm having problems finding a 2017 28oz baker to buy on here. Considering a ghost if I cant find one. Anybody swing both? Differences between the two?
My local league went to league provided bats and chose to use the Ghost. The Ghost does not have good pop and it is very fragile. I would not suggest buying it. If you have any more questions about this bat, feel free to ask.

Hagen49

My Ghost is very nice. It swings nice and has decent pop for my swing. I do prefer the Blue Line ASA a bit just because it has a little shorter barrel, and more endload. Same technology but it sounds a little more crisp because of the smaller barrel.

Exparrot

Ghost and Baker feel very similar. Ghost actually might have a bit more "endloaded" feel. (And yes, I used the quotes for effect.)

I have had zero problems with durability with mine. 500+ swings with nothing but 52s in all temperatures and it's still pretty.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Get the Blue Line or Helmer BB.....

BTW.... they're all $179.99 at Easton right now