2017 Connell

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
Just wondering is there any interest in this bat?.. I have one and it just sits in the bag...thanks in advance

ShortYellowBus

Put a fair price in your post. If it’s low enough, the people that are not too bright here (who buy things sight unseen) will buy it.

For the rest of us, prove you actually have the bat by following the board selling rules.

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
Put a fair price in your post. If it’s low enough, the people that are not too bright here (who buy things sight unseen) will buy it.

For the rest of us, prove you actually have the bat by following the board selling rules.
Add another idiot to this site.. another guy bringing this place down.. if you’re not going to answer the question move on.. if you wanna hit me up. Inbox me

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
Also that’s if I am selling it I post a pic...look at my gtg list..maybe then you’ll realize how many deals I have done on here.. dummy...so I do have the bat..I just wondered

ShortYellowBus

Also that’s if I am selling it I post a pic...look at my gtg list..maybe then you’ll realize how many deals I have done on here.. dummy...so I do have the bat..I just wondered

Strike 1.
You “offer” a bat. I replied to your thread which means your account received a notification. And, you don’t reply. If I was a buyer and PM’d you like you wanted, I would’ve waited a week for a response. Thanks but no thanks, bad communication.

Strike 2.
Public name calling. I’m not insulted, just wondering now why anyone would deal with you in the future. People want to deal with fair and honest people who follow board rules, not jerks who post shady deals with no bat details.

Strike 3.
You seem to think board rules don’t apply to you. They apply to everyone. Even GTG board bros with lot’s of feedback end up on Buyer Beware and NGTG. I won’t post links because I don’t want to drag others into this.

I apologize if my post was insensitive. If I seem unfamiliar with your GTG status, I apologize for that too.

I hope you get top dollar for your excellent 2017 Connell.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
1. He never said it was for sale

2. He was gauging interest as it’s been slow lately

3. Didn’t even ask for a price check (which then would need pics for an accurate response).

4. If he is holding a “pvt auction” via checking offers through PM the Mods should be monitoring which they have the ability too

5. Here’s an idea people start letting Mods do their jobs intstead of self monitoring the site. Responses like this is what have brought the site down.

Here’s the proper way to handle it:

Hey Ruu, still a great bat and it has its followers. As you know all the new stuff is coming out right now and some guys are holding out for that stuff. Others are trying to get last years on close out pricing. Both of these factors are gonna hurt the price and how it quick it moves prob looking at a $20-$40 dollar hit right now depending on condition. If u don’t need the cash if wait 2-3 months after last years are closed out price should rebound a little. People are grabbing up EST balanced which aren’t that dif niw off sites for $185-$220. So if you are gonna sell it you can gauge price off that and post it in the selling section.

Joker

3. Didn’t even ask for a price check (which then would need pics for an accurate response).

4. If he is holding a “pvt auction” via checking offers through PM the Mods should be monitoring which they have the ability too

5. Here’s an idea people start letting Mods do their jobs intstead of self monitoring the site. Responses like this is what have brought the site down.

Hey Ruu, still a great bat and it has its followers. As you know all the new stuff is coming out right now and some guys are holding out for that stuff. Others are trying to get last years on close out pricing. Both of these factors are gonna hurt the price and how it quick it moves prob looking at a $20-$40 dollar hit right now depending on condition. If u don’t need the cash if wait 2-3 months after last years are closed out price should rebound a little. People are grabbing up EST balanced which aren’t that dif niw off sites for $185-$220. So if you are gonna sell it you can gauge price off that and post it in the selling section.

1. then why is he asking if anyone wants it?

2. gauging interest to sell/trade it

3. no he's trying to deal it without following the rules

4. mods don't check PMs unless they feel the need to. its not like they have a monitor running on them constantly. mods are clueless to 98% of the things that happen on this site unless it's pointed out to them

5. this site has always been self policing, long before you joined it

proper way to handle it is to report it to the mods like you suggested and let them handle it

ruu-dog

E Rec Player

Thanks man.. I just asked a simple question.. I am not dealing through messages at all.. I can be monitored.. but yes everyone is Barney Fife on here...trying to be that cop.. before guys helped each other...now it seems like guys want to just hinder one another... I have followed ruled when I dealt on here..but rules were being added like crazy and was hard to keep up.. so I ask here and there,because it became so hard to deal at one time on here so many original guys left.. but thanks for looking out brother.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
if you truly wanted to see if there was interest you should have asked for a PC. based off the numbers provided would tell you if you should sell it or not. obviously it's a new (not crap) worth so common sense would tell you someone will want it

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
OP you're a 10+ year member with a clear history of doing deals and can't begin to understand why the backlash? Your post is clearly a thinly veiled attempt to receive offers, that or you have no clue where this post actually belongs. If you were a new member you would get a pass....from me anyway

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
OP you're a 10+ year member with a clear history of doing deals and can't begin to understand why the backlash? Your post is clearly a thinly veiled attempt to receive offers, that or you have no clue where this post actually belongs. If you were a new member you would get a pass....from me anyway
No.. it is how you read it... I wanted to see if there is any interest in these...if I had received any posts on here saying yes.. I would have put it in the sales section.. if I asked price check then I could see it being in the wrong section.. I have put this same thing in the sales section...and it was deleted,because I asked if any interest.. with pics.. soooo I know this question goes here...thanks though

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
........I have put this same thing in the sales section...and it was deleted,because I asked if any interest.. with pics.. soooo I know this question goes here...thanks though

did you post a price? i'm sure u prolly asked ppl to PM you for price

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
did you post a price? i'm sure u prolly asked ppl to PM you for price
When the rules changed it got deleted.. I wasn’t up to date on them at that moment...no I didn’t say pm me..since there was a swing of rule changes.. so it’s asked here.. if you’re not going to relate to this post,then move on Chief

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
then to hold your hand in this whole thing.....pics would help, obviously weight, info on rattles paint seams etc and any info on RRBC.