For Sale 2017 Easton Baker and Wegman Special

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
SP17BBU, SP17BBA, SP17BWA

OK just did a buy all on these so new price shown below. Please do not PM and ask if we have stock. We have plenty or you can check the website thanks.

$129 shipped priority

Last edited:

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
ordered one a couple days ago. hard to pass up the deal Chad is having on these. Shipping says it'll be here Monday! cant wait to see what the hype is about[/QUOTE

Hoping I get my tracking soon I love these new Easton

chile

Bad Ape
got my ASA baker today...gonna swing it outta the wrapper in league (44/375's...even though they're mostly socks). debating about ordering the utrip.

tonys1

got my ASA baker today...gonna swing it outta the wrapper in league (44/375's...even though they're mostly socks). debating about ordering the utrip.

Post your experience with it please - I ordered one too but haven't hit with it yet. Chad upsold me one when I called in last week for the XXL. Price was too good to pass up!

chile

Bad Ape
Post your experience with it please - I ordered one too but haven't hit with it yet. Chad upsold me one when I called in last week for the XXL. Price was too good to pass up!

hit my NOW 27oz ASA Baker against my NOW 27oz ASA Legit XL Border Edition (both off the tee)...first round of 23 (mix of NX spinners, BP52s/52+, BP rockets, Evil 44/375s and a few dudley sock 52s) with the Baker only yielded one hoppers to the fence. Bat felt good...barrel has a crisp, stiff feel. second round was with the EST. 5 of the first 10 went out with the EST...I put it down after about 12. I can't remember the last time I put a ball out off the tee...so yeah. Finished off the 2nd round with the Baker and managed to hit one out...but it was mostly the same one hoppers.The Baker will get better, obviously...and for the money, it's a great deal. But the EST kills it right from the start. you decide if the the extra 20-30ft with the EST is worth the price. i'll be taking the Baker out for more work soon...

Last edited:

4xtra

Player/Coach
hit my NOW 27oz ASA Baker against my NOW 27oz ASA Legit XL Border Edition (both off the tee)...first round of 23 (mix of NX spinners, BP52s/52+, BP rockets, Evil 44/375s and a few dudley sock 52s) with the Baker only yielded one hoppers to the fence. Bat felt good...barrel has a crisp, stiff feel. second round was with the EST. 5 of the first 10 went out with the EST...I put it down after about 12. I can't remember the last time I put a ball out off the tee...so yeah. Finished off the 2nd round with the Baker and managed to hit one out...but it was mostly the same one hoppers.The Baker will get better, obviously...and for the money, it's a great deal. But the EST kills it right from the start. you decide if the price difference is worth the extra 20-30ft with the EST. i'll be taking the Baker out for more work soon...

Update us when you get that baker to 500+ swings.
I KNOW it will be a different story when you get there..........
that 1 hopper will turn into a 325+ft shot