2017 MLB season

3XC

Big Truss
That would be something to watch if he was pitching.....
He pitched in spirit. A 0-2 meatball over the middle of the plate for a grand slam is the most Ubaldo thing someone can do, other than walking the bases loaded with 2 outs, then giving up the grand slam, then striking out Ichiro on 3 pitches and making him fall down on a called strike three, you know, normal stuff.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
He pitched in spirit. A 0-2 meatball over the middle of the plate for a grand slam is the most Ubaldo thing someone can do, other than walking the bases loaded with 2 outs, then giving up the grand slam, then striking out Ichiro on 3 pitches and making him fall down on a called strike three, you know, normal stuff.
I should have just listen to you.... Reds stack was the way to go on fanduel. Even though you was wrong you was right...... you're always right.

chacha15

rec chip
stack

nKcox3a.jpg

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
For the uninitiated, HiChews are a freakalicious bombasticalitic confection.

Country469

gotta keep that wicked douche bag persona going bra, can't even pahk the cah without messing with some poor guy from balto

3XC

Big Truss
Adam Jones would mop the floor with any 3 of them, and that's no hyperbole.

Some fat, impotent, underemployed dropout who wore a Brady jersey to his HS reunion. Same people who post "hate us cause they ain't us" from their Cricket 19 dollar a month phone while loitering around a pool hall instead of picking up their kid from daycare.

I'm gonna re-state an earlier position: If you really do have nukes Mr. Jong Un or whatever your name is, may I recommend Boston?

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
he can't reach us from there

I was going to ask if you were OK with your fraud manager throwing at Betts last night, but instead I woke up to see headlines of Adam Jones saying he was called the N-Word. Great, just great.

By the way, Machado won that game single-handledly last night. Hit a BOMB and also made 3-4 highlight reel type plays in the field.

3XC

Big Truss
Bundy threw 67 strikes out of 111 pitches and walked 4 guys. Hit Betts on a 2-1 count. Also, the ball was at waist level. Below, actually.

You don't put a guy on base up by 2 with red hot Hanley Ramirez on deck. Also, the catcher ACTUALLY set up inside, unlike when Farrel lied while calling for Manny's execution last week.

Either way, Buck isn't some bush league hack like your manager. Give Buck Boston's unlimited FA budget to sign pitchers and he'd win 110 games and a WS. Boston can barely buy themselves to .500 and that's with Sale and his 1.19 ERA and 0.770 WHIP.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Nobody here likes Farrell. You're preaching to the choir. He lucked into a WS win and that apprarently bought him 3 more years of sucking. If they don't make a run this year, he gone.

3XC

Big Truss
With that roster there is no reason the rest of the AL East should be competitive. That should be a division they can win by 10 games. Price/Sale/Porcello is vastly better than any other 1-2-3 in the division, Betts is a MVP candidate, as is Pedroia, power up and down the lineup with big on-base guys, Baltimore has a better bullpen but still. Starting pitching is the single most important thing and Boston has the best rotation in the division.

Farrell has to be awful. There's no other weaknesses to speak of.

Country469

Yankees, then the red sucks, and in a few years the cubs....... spend, make everyone jealous, and then not win. Thanks baseball gods.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Price hasn't been exactly great / healthy since signing. Pedroia is still a great fielder and the team leader but his power/speed is completely gone. Pretty much everyone other than Sale, Kimbrel and the back-up catcher who is hitting like .500 has under-performed. Moreland has been OK. They miss Ortiz, a lot. If not for Sale they'd probably have the same record as Toronto. He's been as advertised.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
lets talk about the Yankees 3-4-5 of Machado-Harper-Judge in a couple years. Thats gonna be a treat.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
yankees wont need them by then....

that team is gonna be absurd. jesus christ

Primo

fat and famous pablo
im a closet yankees fan.....pops still.is and mattingly still my favorite. ive even started watching again....dont buy more talent. i dont wanna see it again

still....stay home manny....its better for everyone

3XC

Big Truss
Manny to the Marlins owned by Jeter for all the money.

Callin it now.

Harper to NY where injuries will make him a .250 hitter with 40 homers every year for 10 years, like a diminished late career Griffey, but starting at age 26, and continuing for ****ing ever, he'll retire at 41 with Bonds' HR crown and somehow Shenks will track me down to say told you so.

Harper is destined to be the next Teixeira its not even in doubt. Nothing like hitting for power in NY to make you a popular player, people gonna be treating him like he was David Ortiz, just minus all the charisma.

ntz

tricknollegy
by NY you mean the mets, because it's not the yankees, they literally have no need, a veritable glut of outfielders at all levels.

stork

With that roster there is no reason the rest of the AL East should be competitive. That should be a division they can win by 10 games. Price/Sale/Porcello is vastly better than any other 1-2-3 in the division, Betts is a MVP candidate, as is Pedroia, power up and down the lineup with big on-base guys, Baltimore has a better bullpen but still. Starting pitching is the single most important thing and Boston has the best rotation in the division.

Farrell has to be awful. There's no other weaknesses to speak of.
Price not a big game pitcher as of yet and worst contract in baseball ATM, imo.
Pedroia an MVP candidate LAST year, Mookie not hitting his stride yet in an MVP manner.
1b and 3b are absolutely killing the Sox this year. Moreland is hitting good, blah blah. It's just blah blah cuz he has to play the field as well. Be a good DH though.
And the mental yips last night had as much to do with Sox losing(and then almost coming back, but then cementing loss) as Machado and Jones. Jones made some nice catches out there. Nothing spectacular, but not ordinary.
Sox fans call their own players reggins. There is cross-section of stupid ignorant "fans", but in Boston they somehow go to games.
As much as I have not been a fan of a lot of Sox FA signings, Sale is money. So, in other words, his arm will fall off end of August.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Moreland won the gold glove last year. He started out hot but now he's down to like .250 with 2 home runs. Not exactly Ortiz level.

stork

The games I have seen, he has not been GG. It's a small sampling, but I have been watching this game for awhile to notice things. Maybe it's early season yips/new players. If you are GG, when Pablo bounce passes one (or 15) to you, you scoop that ****.

stork

Moreland has 3 errors but a (0.4 WAR), Pablo 4, Marco-barely played-H has 5. In fairness, X has 3 too. Everyone else 0 or 1, though IF is more prone. Pedy has zero, so maybe that MVP is possible if he hits more than singles.