2017 Worth EST ASA XL and Balanced reviews

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Balanced model - did swing a touch light, but still had the same out of the wrapper performance we've come to get used to. Outside of a touch heavier of a feel than the ASA Liberty had, this one is definitely equal in performance.

XL model - Unlike the USSSA model, this one did swing like a 27 with a half ounce endload. Just like the others, it performed well. This is a great alternative to wanting something with an endload but nothing overwhelming.

I have heard and seen some people having durability issues with these bats. I'm not going to sit here and say they're tanks, but I have had no issues with any of them and I've swung all of their ASA offerings besides the ones that just came out this month. I have hit them with 52's, BP Rockets, Long Haul Bomber Balls, and even hit a couple with some blue dots and they never skipped a beat. Guys breaking these in under 100 swings just blows my mind. As hot as they are there's really no need to beat on them in BP, but a couple hundred swings with 52's shouldn't hurt anything with any of these.

chile

Bad Ape
i personally prefer the XL over the XXL...haven't hit the bal version yet, tho...but you're right on about not needing to beat on them in BP.

edit: cosmetically, i despise them, tho ;)

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
my daughters love the look of my XL. so much so i was in the kitchen and looked out the window at them using it to hit walnuts. they are 10 and 11. we named it the Purple Nurple (they name everything)

performance wise, its hot. i probaby have 300+ swings on it and its going strong.