2017 Worth EST XXL ASA

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

Gamer from swing one without a doubt. Makes you wonder what the durability will be like though. But if it hits this well, just keep it in the bag and swing it in games. Easier said than done though. I can definitely attest to that lol.

And what video would be complete without some antics from Gabe? :p

Be sure to hit up Chad (milocoman) for some of the best pricing on these sticks as well!

SparksNVBaller

Gray Beard Ball PLayer
So sounds like if I wanted to bump up from a Balanced but didnt want quite the Maxload I would go for the XL?

jkwoody22

League ball huer
So sounds like if I wanted to bump up from a Balanced but didnt want quite the Maxload I would go for the XL?
I was researching this as well I believe the max load and xl are the same and the xxl is like a super max, like the dc41, but it is my understanding that the freak will be heavier, not so much a heavier endload but the overall feel of the bat I.e. Balance to balance in the same weight the freak is heavier, xl to maxload etc, again I haven't tried any of them been asking around on here, I just bought a liberty and a teammate is buying a freak pt balance in the same weight so we will see with those

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
You are the man! :D

Gamer from swing one without a doubt. Makes you wonder what the durability will be like though. But if it hits this well, just keep it in the bag and swing it in games. Easier said than done though. I can definitely attest to that lol.

And what video would be complete without some antics from Gabe? :p

Be sure to hit up Chad (milocoman) for some of the best pricing on these sticks as well!

Jusrah99

Get both and hold them side by side smart guy...

Advertising it as 13.5" and 14" makes them appear to be different bats...theyre pretty much the same bat...

2017 WORTH EST COMP XXL ASA SLOWPITCH BAT WESTZASKU #: 521055P
$299.95

13.5" barrel

017 Denny Crine DC-41 Supermax ASA Bat
  • Barrel Length: 14 in
Yeah, both barrel lengths are the same.

chile

Bad Ape
after swinging the XL again, i took it off the market...just waaaaaay too good to let go. i have concerns about durability with constant 44/375s but damn...

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
Broke mine the other night. Probably lasted about 80 swings on 52/300 and maybe 10-15 flight restricted 44/375. Pretty disappointing

Jusrah99

Broke mine the other night. Probably lasted about 80 swings on 52/300 and maybe 10-15 flight restricted 44/375. Pretty disappointing

Either you got a bad bat, or you a baaaad man!

Hopefully they take care of you on the warranty side...

Joker

that guy seems to post a lot about bats breaking real quick. i've seen it 3 or 4 times. seems to be a problem for him or some exaggeration

Joker

First one broke in 5 swings. Bat had a crack and the knob came off. Second one had about 40-50 Bp cuts and broke after the first tournament (60-75 degrees). I know these don't take a lot of Bp.
so far, ive broken two of the new jeff halls and have a vertical in a fulk. but none of them showed any decrease in performance before breaking. the two jeff halls broke within 100 swings but every swing, the ball felt great. Took the wrapper off a connell the other day and it sucked out of the wrapper but opened up around 120 swings.
bought one when they first were released and took it to the cages. 4 swings in, it developed a crack and on the 8th swing, the knob came off. Called worth and explained what happened and sent it in, originally they claimed it wouldnt go against my year warranty and they sent me a new one. 35 swings into the replacement, the bat snaps in half. Worth is now saying they will have to evaluate it to see if it will be replaced (not complaining about this yet because they havent denied the return yet) but i was wondering if anyone else is having issues with their new jeff hall? Hoping i just had two blems of some kind

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
I Just tell it how it is. Got no reason to exaggerate on anything. People were discussing durability so I provided insight. I am on a worth team so the last thing I would do is denounce a good brand that provides our team with great products week in and week out, but I also try to inform the board members of my experience and help them make choices that benefit them. You can continue to troll all you would like sir.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe it is. Maybe it's not. Either way, I'm still going to share my experiences with the board whether it's a good experience or a bad experience. This board was once about helping fellow members but it appears that some individuals use it as a way of attempting to speak down upon others to increase their self image.

chile

Bad Ape
I haven't heard or seen anyone with issues... Know a couple of local guys swinging them over a month with no issues...

Joker

or people who brag about breaking things premature to sound strong by making up stories about how they broke

heat11114

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone else think the new Worth/Miken stuff actually needs some swings to open up a little? My ASA XXL seems to be better now with 125ish swings than it was with 25. I actually wasn't overly impressed with it at 25-75 swings. This could be because it's going against a Mercy and Juggy with tons of swings on them, idk.

bird25

34/30 Club #25

That's terrible, have a few hundred swings on mine with 52s only, won't dare hit a 44 with it, that what my demarinis are for.:)

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
EST XXL
EST XL
EST balanced
Freak PT maxload
Freak PT balanced
DC41
Liberty
Patriot

Have put swings on all of these with 52's and BP rockets and even hit a couple of them with blue dots and LHB balls in all sorts of temps and no issues here.