2018 / 2019 USSSA Bat Recommendation

lakeyale13

Manager
Getting back into the sport after a 7 year hiatus. I have zero knowledge of the current bat landscape. When I played Worth and Miken were King. Easton and Louisville Slugger made objectively inferior products. Demarini held the ground in between those two groups.

Can anyone recommend to me a “Can’t Miss” USSSA Bat? I don’t want to bring a knife to a gun fight in my Spring league I just signed up for. I prefer a two piece construction but am not married to it. I also prefer an endload to a balanced bat.

Thanks for your help and guidance!!!

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Take your pick.. pretty much any manufacturer have great options these days, take a peek in the manufacturers sections I'm sure you will find feedback on all recent utrip bats.

lakeyale13

Manager
Really? They are all of equal performance these days?

Louisville Slugger and Easton are now equal to performance with Miken and Worth?

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Really? They are all of equal performance these days?

Louisville Slugger and Easton are now equal to performance with Miken and Worth?

Yes, LS and Easton are now hot out if the wrapper and just as awesome as the worth’s and Mikens

What were you swinging when you stopped playing?

Redsfan

I came back from an even longer lay off than what you have. Started playing again in 2017 after 16 years off. The one thing that has stayed true from when I played before to now is the good hitters can hit with any bat. It's still the archer not the arrow.

lakeyale13

Manager
No problem brother. Some parts of this site have gotten away from simple answers. It’d be nice to have it back to the glory I’ve heard about in the past.

LOL. Yes, the past had simple answers because that’s all there were. You want to know what bat to get? Buy anything Worth or Miken made. Everything else was a flaming turd of a pool noodle. Easton and Louisville Slugger just had horrible reputations.

jg12662

You will be very happy! Have the 27 balanced, swings very smooth. Easy to place the ball anywhere on the field.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
If I wasn’t already stocked before the release, I would have highly considered the 27oz Balanced WFF. Either that or the ‘18 Balanced gold FF on sale at the place that only has bats. I’m sure you made a solid choice.