2018 Freak12 balanced rattle

mvfjet

Part Time Player
I bought the 2018 20th anniversary Freak12 balanced when it was released a couple months ago. The bat has been fire after 1 batting practice with it. I've used it in maybe 30 games plus a tournament.

Just noticed I have a rattle in the barrel. Can I warranty return this bat? I also have the long barrel version of the freak 20th balanced. That bat failed compression so I was wondering if I can warranty that bat also?

Thanks for any help.

ShortYellowBus

You should call the Miken warranty department. Asking those questions here is kind of pointless. No one here works for the Miken warranty return department.

I’ll give some advice on the topic though.

You should at least kindly ask if the returns possibly not count against your one time warranty return since you have a lot of months left on your warranty.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Miken will warranty bats for rattles and failed compression. After several months and 30+ games, they will most likely not give you a freebie, your replacement bat would be a NR.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
And I would probably wait a couple of months and get the new line of bats if you can swing the current ones, unless you want to go sybs route and ask for bats that won’t count against the warranty or really like how the current models swing

mvfjet

Part Time Player
Yea since all my Utrip nights are wrapping up except for an ASA league I may hold onto both of them until next spring for a different paint job since I still have 7-10 months of warranty left. The only thing is the Freak12 balanced is a mid summer release just like last years Freak12 platinum.

I do like how the Freak12 balanced swings over the long barrel balanced so when I do the replacements I'll get 2 Freak12 balanced.

Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited: